Book of Days
is an acrostic for bod.
On this page:
- "Book of Days" is a hit song released in two versions, both composed and recorded by Irish musician Enya. The original version, included on the 1991 album Shepherd Moons, was sung in Irish Gaelic. The subsequent 1992 single version was bilingual, with new English lyrics; this version was recorded for Ron Howard's film Far and Away, and scenes from the film feature in the video. The bilingual English-Irish version replaced the original pure Gaelic version on subsequent pressings of Shepherd Moons from mid-1992 onwards, making the original recording relatively rare.
- "Book of Days" is the seventh album by Meredith Monk, released in 1990 through ECM New Series.
- genre: Minimal music
- released in (25 years ago)
- "Book of Days" is the sixth studio album by the English rock band The Psychedelic Furs, released in 1989. It reached number 74 on the UK Albums Chart and number 138 on the US Billboard 200.
- "Book of Days" is the eleventh studio album by progressive rock band Nektar, released in 2008. It saw the departure of founding keyboardist Taff Freeman, leaving only two original band members in guitarist/frontman Roye Albrighton and drummer Ron Howden.
- genre: Progressive rock
- released on (7 years ago)
- "Book of Days" is a musical single of Enya, soundtrack.
- also known as Book of Days Soundtrack
- released in (23 years ago)
- "Book of Days" is a musical album of Enya.
- "Book of Days" is an album that was nominated for Juno Award for Roots & Traditional Album of the Year – Solo in the 2004 Juno Awards.
"Book of days" is a book by Sam Abrams.
- "Book of Days" is a 2003 film drama movie written by Susan Rohrer and directed by Harry Ambrose.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Robert Gros
- executive producers: Michael Greenfield & Daniel Grodnik
- production design by Reuben Freed
- written by Susan Rohrer
- casting by Cathy Henderson & Dori Zuckerman
- cinematography by Fernando Argüelles
- edited by Warren Bowman
- music by John Batdorf
- set decoration by Chanida Trueblood
- genre: Drama
- rating: PG (USA)
- released on (11 years ago)
- "Book Of Days" is a 1988 fantasy film written by Tone Blevins and directed by Meredith Monk.
- also known as Buch der Tage
- country: United States of America
- genres: Fantasy, Drama
- released in (27 years ago)
Book of Days is a theater production.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Book of Days
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Adrian Wallwork
The Book of Days is a resource book of photocopiable skills material based around particular days of the year. The book is primarily aimed at adults and young adults and provides a handy addition to any course.
by Grand Rapids Public Library (Grand Rapids, Mich.)
Book of days.
by Carol Kammen, Norma Prendergast
Hatch, The American Book of Days (N.Y., ...
Volume 4: Myth, Manners, and Memory by Charles Reagan Wilson
Hatch, The American Book of Days ( d ed., ); Robert Lee, National Forum (Summer ); Robert J. Myers, ...
by William D. Crump
The Book of Days (London and Edinhurgh: Chamhers, I879). subsequently incorporated abstract theology into its Christmas hymns and condemned all forms of jocularity, including dancing, at Christmastime and ...
by O. Classe
and the brief "Hesiod's Book of Days " (on lucky and unlucky days in the calendar; into which is inserted a Hesiodic ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Book of Days
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Book of Days
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Book of Days for some fun with words!