On this page:
Brd is sometimes a misspelling of beg.
Brd a.k.a. Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport is a public use airport located three nautical miles northeast of the central business district of Brainerd, a city in Crow Wing County, Minnesota, United States. The airport is owned by the city and county. It is mostly used for general aviation but is also served by one commercial airline.
- BRD was an unofficial Cold War-era abbreviation for the Federal Republic of Germany. It is now uncommon, but was used consistently by the German Democratic Republic between 1968 and 1990 to refer to what was generally known in English as West Germany. Unlike the English counterpart FRG, which was used as an IOC country code and a FIFA trigramme, the use of BRD was discouraged by the authorities of the Federal Republic of Germany itself, because it was considered to be derogatory communist jargon. The term was not banned by law, but its use was discouraged or forbidden in schools.
- BRD is a website.
- also known as Airport Code BRD, BRD Airport Code, Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport
- Brd a.k.a. Baraamu Language: Baram is a small Sino-Tibetan language spoken in Nepal. Speakers are shifting to Nepali.
- also known as Bhramu, Brahmu, Baram, Bramu, Barhamu, Baram language
- BRD a.k.a. USGS Biology Discipline: The Biological Resources Discipline is a program of the United States Geological Survey. Its stated task is to work with other stakeholders to provide the scientific understanding and technologies needed to support the sound management and conservation of the United States' biological resources.
- read more about USGS Biology Discipline
- Brd is a file format.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Brd
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Office of Federal Register
The fisheye BRD is a cone- shaped rigid frame constructed from aluminum or steel rod of at least Vi inch diameter, which is inserted into the codend to form an escape opening. Fisheyes of several different shapes and sizes have been tested ...
Code of Federal Regulations (2007)
Certified BRD means any BRD, as defined in part 622, Appendix D of this chapter : Specifications for Certified BRDS. Charter or head boat means any vessel carrying fishing persons or parties for a per capita fee, for a charter fee, or any other ...
The fisheye BRD is a coneshaped rigid frame constructed from aluminum or steel rod of at least 1/4 inch diameter, which is inserted into the codend to form an escape opening. Fisheyes of several different shapes and sizes have been tested ...
by Victoria L. Cooper, Bruce W. Brodersen
BRD is an infectious respiratory disease of cattle with multifactorial causes including Mannheimia haemolytica, Pasteurella multocida, Histophilus somni and Mycoplasma bovisas important bacterial pathogens. Pathogenesis involves many ...
Proceedings of the Third Joint Conference on Knowledge-Based Software Engineering in Smolenice, Slovakia, 1998 by Pavol Návrat, Haruki Ueno
Let BRd is a set of premising ist bridge rules of the form (a,ist(c<,4>)) If we add to C a set of bridge rules BRn relating c, with some other contexts cv then in the resulting multicontext system Cv = (Wt}tei, BR U BR&) all contexts c[ remain ...
by Howard Podeswa
Ideally, the BRD is an electronic assembly of smaller ...
DN/NR = DO/OB; therefore BRD is a straight line. By similar proofs DQA, REP, and QEB are straight lines. Then Q, P, B, D are cyclic points.
50-CFR-Vol-12 by Office of The Federal Register, Enhanced by IntraWEB, LLC
The fisheye BRD is a coneshaped rigid frame 383. Fishery. Conservation. and. Management. Pt. 622,. App. D.
BRD. A term coined in USA to designate BOVINE RESPIRATORY DISEASE COMPLEX, formerly concerned with respiratory disease in feedlots (See ' SHIPPING FEVER'). The term is now used for all types of respiratory disease in cattle.
by Ian Aitken
BRD. (Germany, Veiel, 2001) Germany's long and painful struggle to overcome the legacy of the Nazi regime reached a cataclysmic peak during the terrorist siege to which the Rote Armee Fraktion (RAF, Red Army Faction) subjected the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Brd
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Brd
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Brd
Video shows what BRD means. Bundesrepublik Deutschland, the Federal Republic of Germany.. BRD Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary.
See also the pronunciation examples of Brd!
Scrabble value of B3R1D2
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BRD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Brd!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Brd to see it in context!