On this page:
- Brian Avery is an American actor and producer who has worked frequently on film and television.
- Brian Avery is an actor and stunt performer.
- also known as Brian Edward Avery
- born on (42 years ago) in Santa Clarita, child of Joni Avery and Rick Avery
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, stunt performer
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Screen Actors Guild Award for outstanding performance by a stunt ensemble in a motion picture - "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", with Terry Ahue, Hank Amos, Stella Angelova, Daniel Arrias, Jeffrey G. Barnett, Kenny Bates, Paul Borne, John Branagan, Ben Bray, Jeff Brockton, Bob Brown, Kurt Bryant, Paul Bucossi, Pete Bucossi, Stacey Carino, Lauren Cashatt, John Cenatiempo, Alex Chansky, Ilram Choi, Arnold Chon, Brian Christensen, Brian Patrick Collins, J.J. Dashnaw, Dustin Dennard, Eyad Elbitar, Richard Epper, Tom Erickson, Donna Evans, Roy Farfel, Sierra Fisk, Colin Follenweider, Eric Frazier, Joey Freitas, Kai Garcia, Mark Ginther, Jessie Graff, Tom Harper, Regis Harrington, Gene Hartline, Michael Hilow, Michael Hugghins, David Hugghins, Yoshio Iizuka, Michael B. Johnson, Mike Justus, Michael Kase, Steve Kelso, Josh Kemble, Hubie Kerns Jr. & Lauren Mary Kim
There are other people with in their name, like Brian Avery Galligan.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Brian Avery
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Jessica Rains, Brian Avery, Susan Miller, Howard Cosell [cameo] P: Jack Grossberg D: Woody Allen SCR: Woody Allen & Marshall Brickman PHOTOG: David M. Walsh SPCL-FX: A.D. Flowers MUSIC: Woody Allen Standard SF - comedy: 197 ...
by John Kenneth Muir
Jason Wingreen, Brian Avery, Nicholas Coser, Barry Ford, Dick Dial, Bud Perkins. 22. “Trouble for Prince Charming” Written by: Ken Pettus. Directed by: William Beaudine. Airdate: February 17, 1967. A visiting ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Brian Avery
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Brian Avery
Photo credit: 21CLI
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Brian Avery to find many related words and phrases!