On this page:
Who is Brian Bonsall?
Brian Bonsall: Brian Eric Bonsall is an American former child actor. He played Andrew "Andy" Keaton, the youngest child on the NBC sitcom Family Ties from 1986 until 1989, and Alexander Rozhenko, the son of Worf and K'ehleyr, on Star Trek: The Next Generation from 1992 to 1994.
- also known as Brian Eric Bonsall
- born on (34 years ago) in Torrance
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Boulder High School
- profession: Child actor, musician
- played Preston Waters in "Blank Check"
- played Eddie Charles in "Father Hood"
- "Father and Scout"
- "Go Toward the Light"
- "Desperate Motive"
- "Do You Know the Muffin Man?"
- played Michael in "Mother Goose Rock 'n' Rhyme"
- played Andy Keaton in "Mickey's 60th Birthday"
- played Jason Lukezic in "False Arrest"
- "Lily in Winter"
- TV series:
- official website: www.myspace.com/stickupkidsouthbay
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Brian Bonsall
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Television (2014)
by Horace Newcomb
Fox Justine Bateman Tina Yothers Brian Bonsall Marc Price Tracy Pollan Scott Valentine Courteney ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Brian Bonsall
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Brian Bonsall
Starred as young Alexander on Star Trek TNG, and young Andy on Family Ties. Jersey City, Sept. '17.
Photo credit: Greg2600
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Brian Bonsall for some fun with words!