On this page:
Who is Brian Bosworth?
Brian Bosworth: Brian Keith Bosworth, nicknamed "The Boz," is an American former professional football player who played as a linebacker for the National Football League's Seattle Seahawks. He played in the NFL for three seasons during the 1980s. Bosworth played college football for the University of Oklahoma, and was a two-time consensus All-American. He gained fame and notoriety through his flamboyant personality, controversial comments about the National Collegiate Athletic Association and radical hair cuts. Currently, Bosworth is a Hollywood film actor.
- also known as The Boz, Brian Keith Bosworth, Brian "Boz" Bosworth
- born on (50 years ago) in Oklahoma City
- ethnicity: White American
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: American football player, actor, real estate broker
- Marriage with Katherine Nicastro since
- parent of
- written work: "The Boz: Confessions of a Modern Anti-Hero"
- played Joe Elkhart in "Back in Business"
- played Joe Huff/John Stone in "Stone Cold"
- played Alec in "The Operative"
- played Captain Jack Tyree in "Mach 2"
- played Guard Garner in "The Longest Yard"
- played Detective Steven Birnam in "Phase IV"
- played Action Star in "Three Kings"
- "One Tough Bastard"
- played The Friendly Pirate in "Rock Slyde"
- "Midnight Heat"
- "1985 Orange Bowl National Championship Game"
- played Grady in "The Operative"
- TV series: "Lawless"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- Butkus Award
- Butkus Award
- nominated to Razzie Award for Worst New Star - "Stone Cold"
- nominated to Teen Choice Award for Film - Choice Sleazebag - "The Longest Yard"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Brian Bosworth
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Joseph Roisman
BRIAN Bosworth is a Professor and holds a Personal Chair of Classics and Ancient History in the School of Humanities, University of Western Australia. MARIA BROSIUs is a Lecturer in Ancient History at the University of New Castle upon Tyne, UK. ELIZABETH D. CARNEY is a Professor in the Department of History at Clemson University. LORING M. DANFORTH is a Professor of Anthropology and Chair of the Department of Anthropology at Bates College. MICHELE FARAGUNA is ...
by Bob Boyles, Paul Guido
1986 Top Opponent Records 1 986 Out-of-Conference Records Southeastern Pacific-1 0 Big Ten Atlantic Coast Big Eight Southwest Western Athletic Personality: Brian Bosworth, junior linebacker, Oklahoma Brian Bosworth was a very good football player in much the way Dennis Rodman was a very good NBA basketball player.
by Simon Hornblower, Antony Spawforth, Esther Eidinow
Peatfield AB Adolf Berger ABB Albert Brian Bosworth ABL Alan Brian Lloyd AC Ashley Clements ACD A. C. Dionisotti ACdelaM Albinia C. de la Mare ACh Angelos Chaniotis AD Andrew Drummond ADB Andrew Barker ADEC Alan Douglas Edward Cameron ADEL Andrew Dominic Edwards Lewis ADS Anne Sheppard AEA Alan E. Astin AFR Alan Rodger AFS A. Stewart AGW Arthur Geoffrey Woodhead AH A. Henrichs AHC Allan Hartley Coxon ...
by John Grasso
Brian Bosworth (The Longest Yard, 2005 version), Elroy “Crazylegs” Hirsch (Unchained), Ray N itschke (The Longest Yard, 1974 version), Frank McRae, Roosevelt Grier, Mike Ditka, Roman Gabriel, and Ed O'Neil. Such footballthemed films as Any Given Sunday, The Longest Yard, and North Dallas F orzy have ...
by Vincent Terrace
Cast: Brian Bosworth (John Lawless); Glenn Plummer (Reggie); Janet Hubert-Whitten (Esther Hayes).
The FBI Encyclopedia (2003)
by Michael Newton
Cast: Brian Bosworth, Lance Henriksen, William Forsythe, Arabella Holzbog. The ¡0 Million Dollar Getaway—FBI investigation of the ¡978 Lufthansa robbery at New York's JFK Airport is dramatized in this made-for- television movie. Cast: John Mahoney, Terrence Mann, Joseph Carberry, Karen Young, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Brian Bosworth
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Brian Bosworth for some fun with words!