Brian Thomas Smith (actor)
On this page:
Who is Brian Thomas Smith?
Brian Thomas Smith is an American actor and comedian known for playing the dim-witted Zack Johnson in The Big Bang Theory, and his appearances on Fear Factor and The Amazing Race. He has also made guest appearances on Two and a Half Men and The 100 Greatest TV Quotes & Catchphrases.
- also known as Brian Smith, BS
- born on (38 years ago) in St. Louis
- nationality: United States of America
- education: University of Central Missouri
- profession: Actor
- filmography: played Karl in "Concrete Blondes"
- official website: www.brianthomassmith.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Brian Thomas Smith (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Brian Thomas Smith to see it in context!