On this page:
- Bricktown a.k.a. Brick Township is a township in Ocean County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township had a population of 75,072, making it the state's 13th-largest municipality and the third most populous municipality in Ocean County, having seen a decline of 1,047 residents from its population of 76,119 in the 2000 Census, when it was the state's 12th most-populous municipality.
- read more about Brick Township (town)
- Bricktown is a Detroit People Mover station in Downtown Detroit, Michigan. It is located on Beaubien Street, just north of Congress Street. The station takes its name from the Bricktown Historic District. It also serves the nearby Wayne County Building and various restaurants and nightlife in the area.
- part of Detroit
There are other places with in their name, like Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.
"Bricktown" is a film, directed by Michael Kelber.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- genres: Indie film, Action/Adventure, Action Film
- released in (7 years ago)
Bricktown is basically The Office meets Jersey Shore, it's a sitcom based on a fake reality show where the crew is also part of the cast.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bricktown
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Route 66 Adventure Handbook (2017)
High-Octane Fifth Edition by Drew Knowles
Bricktown is a former warehouse district that has been turned.
by Andrea Chadderdon
In Oklahoma City there is an area called Bricktown with quite a few bars/ clubs. Bricktown is a blast on the weekends.
Adventure Guide to Oklahoma (1998)
by Lynne M. Sullivan
Bricktown is a refurbished warehouse district along Sheridan Street east of Broadway with trendy restaurants and clubs. Near lunch time, find it by following the crowds. At night, it's the only downtown spot with action. Restaurants, comedy ...
Second Edition by Kenneth T. Jackson, Lisa Keller, Nancy Flood
of city-owned land, first called the Charleston Retail Site, became the Bricktown Centre, a shopping center with nearby ball fields, recreational ...
by Roman Cybriwsky
GINZA BRICK TOWN (ALSO GINZA BRICKTOWN; GINZA RENGA-GAI). This reconstructed section of the Ginza district after the Ginza Fire of 1872 was designed by the English architect Thomas Waters and was made of red brick. The goal ...
by Hastings, James
for example, was almost entirely a bricktown; in Gezerbrick isthe exception. Seealsoartt. City; Fortification, 1;House, 4. For thewalls of Jerusalem, which may be taken as typical ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bricktown
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Bricktown
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of B3R1I1C3K5T1O1W4N1
The value of this 9-letter word is 20 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Bricktown to see it in context!