On this page:
- Brij Mohan a.k.a. Mac Mohan: Makijany Mohan, popularly known as Mac Mohan, was a well-known Indian character actor in Hindi language films. Although, Mac Mohan acted in 218 films and remained popular as a rather sympathetic villain through the 1970s and 1980s with films like Don, Karz, Satte Pe Satta, Zanjeer, Rafoo Chakkar, Shaan and Khoon Pasina, he is mostly remembered for his role of Sambha, the sidekick of dacoit Gabbar Singh in Ramesh Sippy's blockbuster Sholay.
- read more about Mac Mohan (actor)
- Brij Mohan a.k.a. Brij Sadanah, sometimes credited as Brij Mohan or simply Brij, was a veteran Hindi film producer and director. He is very well known for some of the most memorable films from the 60s and 70s, such as Do Bhai, Ye Raat Phir Na Aayegi, Ustadon Ke Ustad, Night in London, Victoria No. 203, Yakeen and Professor Pyarelal.
- read more about Brij Sadanah (film director)
- Brij Mohan a.k.a. Brijmohan is an actor and secreenwriter.
- read more about Brijmohan (actor)
- Brij Mohan is an actor, screenwriter and writer.
- also known as Brijmohan, Brij, Brij Lal
- profession: Actor, screenwriter, writer
- read more about Brij Mohan (actor)
- Brij Mohan is an author.
- born in (77 years ago)
- written works: "Logic of Social Welfare", "India's social problems", "The Practice of Hope", "Fallacies of development", "Global Development", "Social psychiatry in India", "Unification of Social Work"
There are other people with in their name, like Brij Mohan Kaul.
- Brij Mohan 'B.M.' is a fictional character from the 1996 film Himmat.
- Brij Mohan is a fictional character from the 2007 film Manorama: Six Feet Under.
- Brij Mohan is a fictional character from the 1977 film Paheli.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Brij Mohan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Curse of Surya (2015)
by Dev Prasad
' 'Swami Brij Mohan is a very knowledgeable person ...
Sasay to Zorgot by Mohan Lal
in the New Waves and helped the contemporary Sindhi short story to develop further, are Harish Vaswani, Hiro Shewakani, Param Abichandani, Namdev, Mohan Deep, Brij Mohan, Harikant, Kirat Meharchandani and Jayant Rel- wani.
by Tony Jaques
165, 1077 Brij Mohan Kaul (General), 708 Bril (Netherlands War of Independence). See Brielle Brimstone Hill (War of the American Revolution). See Chronological ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Brij Mohan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: