Bruce Alexander Cook
is an acrostic for bac.
On this page:
Who is Bruce Alexander Cook?
Bruce Alexander Cook was an American journalist and author who also wrote under the pseudonym Bruce Alexander, creating historical novels about a blind 18th-century Englishman and also a 20th-century Mexican-American detective.
- also known as Bruce Alexander, Bruce Cook
- born in (84 years ago) in Chicago
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Novelist
- died on (12 years ago) in Hollywood
- read more about Bruce Alexander Cook (novelist)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bruce Alexander Cook
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: