On this page:
Who is Buck buck?
Buck Buck a.k.a. Bruce Willis: Walter Bruce Willis, better known as Bruce Willis, is an American actor, producer, and singer. His career began on the Off-Broadway stage and then in television in the 1980s, most notably as David Addison in Moonlighting and has continued both in television and film since, including comedic, dramatic and action roles. He is also known for his role of John McClane in the Die Hard series, which were mostly critical and uniformly financial successes. He has appeared in over sixty films, including Pulp Fiction, 12 Monkeys, The Fifth Element, Armageddon, The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, Sin City and The Expendables 2.
- also known as Buck-Buck, Walter Willis, W.B. Willis, Bruno, Walter Bruce Willis
- born on (60 years ago) in Idar-Oberstein, child of David Willis and Marlene Willis
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, film producer, television producer, businessperson, voice actor, singer, musician, writer, composer
- genre: Motown Sound
- read more about Bruce Willis (actor)
Buck buck, also known as "Johnny on a Pony", is a children's game with several variants. One version of the game is played when "one player climbs another’s back" and the climber guesses "the number of certain objects out of sight." Another version of the game is played with "one group of players [climbing] on the backs of a second group in order to build as large a pile as possible or to cause the supporting players to collapse.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Buck buck
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Buck buck
Buck Buck Buck
Photo credit: Ian Sane
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Buck buck for some fun with words!