Candy Moore (actress)
Who is Candy Moore?
Candy Moore is an American actress from Maplewood, New Jersey. Moore began her career appearing on television series such as Leave It to Beaver and Letter to Loretta. In 1962 she was cast as Lucille Ball's daughter, Chris Carmichael, on CBS's The Lucy Show. Moore remained a regular on The Lucy Show through the end of the 1964-65 season, after which the premise of the show was retooled and most of the supporting cast was written out. Moore also appeared nine times on ABC's The Donna Reed Show, five of which as Angie Quinn, the girlfriend of series character Jeff Stone.
- also known as Candace Lee Klaasen
- born on (67 years ago) in Maplewood
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, journalist, author
- Marriage with Paul Gleason between and (6 years)
- parent of Shannon Gleason
- filmography: played Meg in "The Night of the Grizzly"
- TV series: "The Lucy Show"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Candy Moore (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Candy Moore for some fun with words!