Candy Moore (actress)
Candy Moore is an American actress from Maplewood, New Jersey. Moore began her career on television series such as Leave It to Beaver and Letter to Loretta. In 1962, when she was asked to play the role of Lucille Ball's daughter, Chris Carmichael on The Lucy Show, she could not resist. Moore remained a regular on The Lucy Show through the end of the 1964-65 season. After Moore was finished with The Lucy Show, she went on to do guest roles in sitcoms, like The Donna Reed Show. Her last role was playing Diedre in 1981 film Lunch Wagon. She also posed for the Cars' 1979 album cover, Candy-O.
- also known as Candace Lee Klaasen
- born on (66 years ago) in Maplewood
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, journalist, author
- Marriage with Paul Gleason between and (6 years)
- parent of Shannon Gleason
- filmography: played Meg in "The Night of the Grizzly"
- TV series: "The Lucy Show"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Candy Moore (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Candy Moore to find many related words and phrases!