Cares? appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Stacy cares… oh, those racy cats!
- We few erase cares, Al. Laser aces are we few.
- To laser a crew or a fit set, test if a rower cares a lot.
On this page:
Cares? a.k.a. The Cares is a river in Northern Spain that flows through the autonomous communities of Asturias and León until it joins the Deva River and flows into the Atlantic Ocean at the Bay of Biscay. It forms the Tina Mayor estuary, the natural border between Asturias and Cantabria.
- "Cares?" a.k.a. "Cares" is a composition.
- "Cares?" a.k.a. "Cares" is the 2001 album by Gossos.
- released in (14 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Cares?
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Cares?
Anagrams of CARES?
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Cares?!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Cares? to see it in context!