On this page:
- Carlos Nieto is an Italian Argentine international rugby union player.
- Carlos Nieto is an actor.
- Carlos Nieto is a Latin Grammy nominated recording engineer.
- profession: Recording engineer
- nominated to Latin Grammy Award for Album of the Year - "El Amor de Mi Tierra", with Marcelo Añez, Emilio Estefan, Carlos Vives, Scott Canto, Juan Vicente Zambrano, Javier Garza, Alfred Figueroa, Sebastian Krys, Ron Taylor, Cesar Sogbe, Carlinhos Brown & Freddy Piñero Jr.
- nominated to Latin Grammy Award for Record of the Year - "Fruta Fresca", with Scott Canto, Emilio Estefan, Alfred Figueroa, Juan Vicente Zambrano, Carlos Vives, Marcelo Añez, Sebastian Krys, Carlos Santos, Javier Garza, Freddy Piñero Jr., Ron Taylor & Cesar Sogbe
Carlos Nieto was a fictional FDNY paramedic on the American television show Third Watch. He was portrayed by Anthony Ruivivar and was the only paramedic to stay for the duration of the series.
- occupation: Paramedic
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Carlos Nieto
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Vincent Terrace
Anthony Ruivivar (Carlos Nieto); Molly Price (Det. Faith Yokas); Skipp Sudduth (Off.John” Sully” Sullivan); Kim Raver ( Kim ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Carlos Nieto
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of CARLOS NIETO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Carlos Nieto!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Carlos Nieto to find many related words and phrases!