On this page:
- Carole Simpson is an American broadcast journalist, news anchor, and author.
- born on (74 years ago) in Chicago
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Newscaster
- nominated to Special Classification for Outstanding News and Documentary Program Achievement - Programs - "ABC 2000 Today" (Part 1 & Part 2 (two tapes)), with Marc Burstein, Roger Goodman, Phyllis McGrady, Gary Smith, Neil Patterson, Peter Jennings, Aaron Brown, Stu Schwartz, Deborah Amos, Bill Blakemore, Bob Roy, Charles Gibson, Sam Donaldson, Connie Chung, Gillian Findlay, Jack Ford, Mark Litke, Morton Dean, Kevin Newman, Antonio Mora, Cokie Roberts, Bill Redeker, Cynthia McFadden, Deborah Roberts, John Miller, John Quiñones, Diane Sawyer, Steve A Osunsami, Betsy Stark, Jack Smith, Lynn Sherr, Lisa Stark, Elizabeth Vargas, Jim Wooten, Bob Woodruff, Barbara Walters, James Walker, Tom Yellin, Bob Brown
- Special Classification for Outstanding News and Documentary Program Achievement - Programs - "ABC 2000 Today" (Part 1 & Part 2 (two tapes)), with Phyllis McGrady, Marc Burstein, Stu Schwartz, Roger Goodman, Gary Smith, Bob Roy, Aaron Brown, Bill Blakemore, Deborah Amos, Peter Jennings, Connie Chung, Morton Dean, Sam Donaldson, Gillian Findlay, Jack Ford, Charles Gibson, Mark Litke, Cynthia McFadden, John Miller, Antonio Mora, Kevin Newman, Steve A Osunsami, John Quiñones, Bill Redeker, Cokie Roberts, Deborah Roberts, Diane Sawyer, Lynn Sherr, Jack Smith, Betsy Stark, Lisa Stark, Elizabeth Vargas, James Walker, Barbara Walters, Bob Woodruff, Jim Wooten, Tom Yellin, Neil Patterson, Bob Brown
- Carole Simpson is the mother of Jason Simpson.
- parent of Jason Simpson
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Carole Simpson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
org CAROLE SIMPSON SCHOLARSHIP Carole Simpson is a former member of the RTDNF Board ofTrustees.
by Mary Kosut
Carole Simpson was the first African American woman to have anchor duties at a major network. (Photos.com) Historically, the networks did not often change personnel. CBS news had only four main anchors between 1948 and 2005: Douglas ...
by Peter B. Levy
In the second meeting a single moderator, Carole Simpson of ABC News led the discussion, but the audience asked most of ...
The Jerome Kern Encyclopedia (2013)
by Thomas S. Hischak
Glen Gray and the Casa Loma Orchestra made a notable disc of the song, and more recently there have been recordings by Andre Previn, Barry Tuckwell, Carole Simpson, Danny Carroll, Sylvia McNair, Sally Kellerman, Rebecca Kilgore , ...
by Lynda Lee Kaid, Christina Holtz-Bacha
O'Brien, Lynn Sherr, Carole Simpson, and Eleanor Clift. The center also offers campaign schools for women interested in running for public office. The center's programs blend the resources and scholarship of the academic community with ...
From the Age of Segregation to the Twenty-first Century Five-volume Set by Paul Finkelman
and the appearance on nightly news programs of poised, intelligent, serious, and knowledgeable black journalists, including the ABC news anchor Max Robinson, Carole Simpson, Ed Bradley, Carl T. Rowan, and Charlayne Hunter- Gault, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Carole Simpson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Carole Simpson
Carole Simpson yellow vinyl lp
Photo credit: digidolt
Anagrams of CAROLE SIMPSON
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Carole Simpson!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Carole Simpson for some fun with words!