On this page:
- Cassander, was King of the Hellenistic Kingdom of Macedon from 305 BC until 297 BC, son of Antipater, and founder of the Antipatrid dynasty. He was the namesake of his paternal uncle, Cassander.
- Cassander was a Greek Macedonian nobleman who lived in the 4th century BC.
There are other people with in their name, like George Cassander.
- Cassander is a military character in the Sacred Band of Stepsons universe. A member of the Stepsons and a seasoned Sacred Bander, Cassander joined the Sacred Band of Stepson in Mygdonia as a rightman, and stayed after his left-side leader died. He serves the Band as a cavalryman, a field medic, and a horse doctor. Cassander was part of the team selected by Tempus to fight in the Battle of Chaeronea. He accompanied Tempus, Niko, and the Sacred Band of Thebes to Sanctuary, and served there during the Sanctuary occupation, the Downwind Sweep, and the Battle of Meridian. Cassander, a pragmatic and educated young officer, treats his patients with cautery, surgery, and herbs, but no incantations or magic spells. He treated Niko after Niko was attacked by the wizard-boy; nursed the horses burned in the barn fire, and fought on the Downwind Sweep and the Battle of Meridian.
- Cassander: The fictional representation of the historical figure Cassander.
- Cassander is a fictional character from the 2011 film Immortals.
Cassander a.k.a. Hippiatros: In ancient Greece and in the Sacred Band of Stepsons fictional universe, a hippiatros was a veterinarian. In the Sacred Band of Stepson fictional universe, the hippiatros of the Unified Sacred Band acted as the unit's 'iatros' and treated human patients as well with cautery, surgery, herbal and topical medicine. In the book "The Sacred Band," Cassander, a Stepson, is the Band's hippiatros and iatros. Once in Sanctuary, Cassander is assisted by Simias, the Theban, and his partner Perses, a trained field nurse.
- read more about Hippiatros
Phrases with Cassander
- Ugyops cassander
- Astraptes Cassander
- Rhaconotus Cassander
- species Ugyops cassander
- Species Astraptes Cassander
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Cassander
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
containing a summary account of the lives of eminent persons of all nations, previous to the present generation by John Gorton
Demosthenes AEschines, orat, Theopompus Ephorus Decius Mu Manlius Torquatus Aristotle Xenocrates Anaxarchus Lysippus Theophrastu Apelles Callisthenes Lysimachus Craterus Perdiccas Antipater Cassander Eumenes Quintus Fabi, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Cassander
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of C3A1S1S1A1N1D2E1R1
The value of this 9-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CASSANDER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Cassander!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Cassander to find many related words and phrases!