On this page:
- Catherine Hills is an author.
- born in (68 years ago)
- written works: "Origins of the English", "Blood of the British"
- Catherine Hills was the wife of Bert Convy.
- also known as Catherine Hall
- Marriage with Bert Convy between and (5 months)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Catherine Hills
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Comprising Sketches of Counties, Towns, Events, Institutions and Persons by Dunbar Rowland
Catherine hills. "In primitive forest they presented a most imposing appearance." Lofty timber covered them from base to summit. The river, approaching the hills closely in a few places, and at an angle always, and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Catherine Hills
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Catherine Hills for some fun with words!