Chatrichalerm Yukol (film director)
Chatrichalerm Yukol: Prince Chatrichalerm Yugala is a Thai film director, screenwriter and film producer. A prolific director since the 1970s, among his films is the 2001 historical epic, The Legend of Suriyothai. A member of the Thai royal family, his official royal title is Mom Chao, or M.C., the most junior title still considered royalty. He is theoretically 19th in line for the Thai throne. He is widely known by his nickname, Than Mui. For Suriyothai as well as his 2007 historical epic, King Naresuan, Chatrichalerm received the support of Queen Sirikit.
- also known as Chatrichalerm Yukoi, Prince Chatrichalerm Yukoi, Prince Chatrichalerm Yukol, Prince Chatri Yukol, Tan Mui, Mui, Chatrichaloem Yukhon
- born on November 29th, 1942 (71 years ago) in Bangkok, child of Prince Anusornmongkolkarn and Mom Ubol Yukol Na Ayudhya
- nationality: Thailand
- education: Geology at University of California, Los Angeles
- profession: Film director, screenwriter, film producer
- parent of
- films written:
- film produced: The Overture
- films directed:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Chatrichalerm Yukol (film director)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of CHATRICHALERM YUKOL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?