On this page:
Ched is sometimes a misspelling of shed.
- Ched is a fictional character from the 2006 Thai film Seasons Change.
- Ched is a fictional character from the 2004 Australian comedy film Under the Radar.
- CHED is a radio station broadcasting News/Talk/Sports format. Licensed to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, it first began broadcasting in 1954.
- official website: www.630ched.com
- cheD is a gene.
- Ched is a protein.
- also known as Corneal endothelial dystrophy 1 (autosomal dominant), CHED2, KIAA1791, Cdc2-like protein kinase 5, Cell division cycle 2-like 5, CDC2L5, CHED1, Cholinesterase-related cell division controller
- Ched a.k.a. tsr is a gene.
- Ched a.k.a. corneal endothelial dystrophy 1 (autosomal dominant) is a gene.
- Ched a.k.a. cell division cycle 2-like 5 (cholinesterase-related cell division controller) is a gene.
- also known as CDC2-related protein kinase 5, cell division cycle 2-like 5
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ched
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Genetic Diseases of the Eye (2011)
by Elias I. Traboulsi, MD
CHED 2 is rare in most countries, but it is the second most frequent corneal dystrophy in Saudi Arabia and South India, likely the result of consanguineous marriages.178 Clinical Features CHED is a bilateral symmetric disorder characterized ...
by James Tsai, Alastair Denniston, Philip Murray, John Huang, Tamir Aldad
Congenital hereditary endothelial dystrophy (CHED) CHED is an important cause of bilateral corneal edema in otherwise healthy term neonates (p. 617). It is usually autosomal recessive. An autosomal dominant variant has been linked to the ...
Medicine, Medicine by CTI Reviews
Ched is a masculine given name, and may refer to: •Charles Ched Beckwith (21st century), American artist•Ched Evans, Welsh footballer. Fleck corneal dystrophy is a rare form of human corneal dystrophy. It is caused by mutations in PIP5K3 ...
Congenital hereditary endothelial dystrophy (CHED) • Unlike Fuchs corneal dystrophy, CHED is a corneal dystrophy that is diagnosed in the newborn. Similar to the macular stromal dystrophy, congenital hereditary endothelial dystrophy is ...
Encyclopedia of the Eye (2010)
by Joseph Besharse, Reza Dana
and congenital hereditary endothelial dystrophy (CHED). PPMD has been associated with four gene mutations on chromosomes ...
by Vimalakānta Rôya Caudhurī
Ched Derived from the Hindi word 'Chedna' meaning 'To sound by plucking or by striking'. Strings can either be played upon with a melody or merely be sounded by plucking, as in harpsichord or striking as in piano. Those strings in pluck ...
udarbeidet efter de bedste og nyeste ordbøger by Christian Friderich Bay
[ched. Jensendt, fent away, dispat3ensigte, to aim, drive åt a Thing, have a Thing in View, to have a Purpose or Design to it, to regard, tend, have Relation to. - 3ensigtende, tending, having a Tendency or Relation, to, - relative. [with Relation.
Johnson's Dictionary of the English language, for the use of schools. With a collection of philological, literary, and historical articles (1856)
by Samuel Johnson
to untraoe, to set loose Unhat'ched, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ched
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ched
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Ched Evans.
Video about Ched
Filipino language commisssion is asking the President to review CHED memo
The Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino is asking the President to review a memorandum issued by the Commission on Higher Education removing Filipino as a ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Ched!
Scrabble value of C3H4E1D2
The value of this 4-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CHED
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ched!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ched to see it in context!