Cherie Chung is a tautogram (all words start with the same letter). View more tautograms!
Cherie Chung Chor-hung is a retired Hong Kong film actress.She is one of the top actresses in Hong Kong Film 1980s.
- also known as Cho-Hung Chung, Chuhong Zhong, Cheryle Chung, Zhōng Chǔhóng, Cherie Chung Chor-hung, 鍾楚紅, 钟楚红, Cherie Chung Cho-Hung, Marilyn Monroe, The "Marilyn Monroe" of Hong Kong
- born on (53 years ago) in Hong Kong
- nationality: China
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Mike Chu between and (15 years and 8 months)
- "Once a Thief"
- "Wild Search"
- "It Takes Two"
- "Peking Opera Blues"
- played Jennifer in "An Autumn's Tale"
- "Stars and Roses"
- "The Eighth Happiness"
- "Winners and Sinners"
- "Moon, Star and Sun"
- played Miss Yuen in "The Dead and the Deadly"
- "The Postman Fights Back"
- "Fatal Love"
- "Zodiac Killer"
- "The Hidden Power of the Dragon Sabre"
- "Spiritual Love"
- "Double Fixation"
- "Gui ma fei ren"
- "Xing ji dun tai"
- played Chu So-So in "Last Romance"
- "Pok hoh ka fe"
- played Man Si Sun in "Nam yi nui"
- played Cherie Teng in "Xue er"
- played Shum Ching in "The Story of Woo Viet"
- "The Yuppie Fantasia"
- "Happy Together"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Hong Kong Film Award for Best Actress - "Pok hoh ka fe"
- nominated to Hong Kong Film Award for Best Actress - "Nam yi nui"
- nominated to Hong Kong Film Award for Best Actress - "An Autumn's Tale"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Cherie Chung (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Cherie Chung for some fun with words!