On this page:
Chet is sometimes a misspelling of cheat.
- Chet a.k.a. Chester Conklin: Chester Cooper Conklin was an American comedic actor who appeared in over 280 films, about half of them in the silent film era.
- read more about Chester Conklin (actor)
- Chet a.k.a. Chester Clute was an American actor familiar in scores of Hollywood films from his debut in 1930. Diminutive, bald-pated with a bristling moustache, he appeared in mostly unbilled roles, consisting usually of one or two lines, in nearly 250 films. He died of a heart attack aged 65. He is buried at Valhalla Memorial Park Cemetery.
- read more about Chester Clute (actor)
- Chet a.k.a. Chester Lauck: Chester "Chet" Lauck was a comic actor who played the character of Lum Edwards on the classic American radio comedy Lum and Abner.
- read more about Chester Lauck (actor)
- Chet a.k.a. Chester Nimitz, Jr.: Chester William "Chet" Nimitz, Jr. was an American submarine commander in the United States Navy during World War II and the Korean War, and businessman. He was awarded the Silver Star three times, for valor in battle. He was the son of U.S. Navy Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz.
- read more about Chester Nimitz, Jr.
- Chet a.k.a. Chester Erskine was a Hollywood and Broadway director, writer, and producer.
- read more about Chester Erskine (film director)
- Chet a.k.a. Melina Reynolds is an actress.
- read more about Melina Reynolds
- Chet a.k.a. Chet Carter was an actor.
- read more about Chet Carter (actor)
- Chet a.k.a. Chester Stover is a composer.
- read more about Chester Stover
Chet is a musical group.
- albums: "Hymne", "Fight Against Darkness", "Kauai", "Chelsea Silver, Please Come Home"
- Chet is a fictional character from the 2013 animation Monsters University.
- Chet is a fictional character from the 1991 film Barton Fink.
- Chet is a fictional character from the 2012 animation film The Lorax.
- Chet is a fictional character from the 2013 animation film Turbo.
- Chet is a fictional character from the 2007 film Bee Movie.
- Chet is a fictional character from the 2012 film Piranha 3DD.
- Chet is a fictional character from the animated television series Haré+Guu.
- Chet is a fictional character from the 2010 film Devolved.
- Chet is a fictional character from the 2011 film 30 Minutes or Less.
- Chet is a fictional character in the 2010 drama film Multiple Sarcasms.
- Chet is a fictional character from the comedy film Naked Before the World.
- Chet is a fictional character from Twice Blessed.
- Chet is a fictional character from Moonstalker.
- Chet is a fictional character from the 1936 film Two in a Crowd.
- Chet is a fictional character from the 2014 film Tiger Orange.
- Chet is a fictional character from the 2012 film Fairhaven.
- Chet is a fictional character from The Au Pairs.
- Chet is a fictional character from the 1991 film The Last Boy Scout.
- "Chet" is an album by jazz trumpeter Chet Baker featuring performances by Baker with Herbie Mann, Pepper Adams, Bill Evans, Kenny Burrell, Paul Chambers, and Connie Kay recorded in December 1958 and January 1959 and released on the Riverside label.
- genre: Jazz
- released in (56 years ago)
- "Chet" is a studio album by American guitarist Chet Atkins, released in 1967.
- "Chet" is a musical album of Timo Kiiskinen.
- released on (5 years ago)
- Chet is a first month of the Nanakshahi calendar, which govern the activities within Sikhism. This month coincides with March and April in the Gregorian and Julian calendars and is 31 days long. Also during this month, the second son of Guru Gobind Singh, Sahibzada Jujhar Singh was born on 9 April 1691.
- Chet is a 2013 Telly Award winning ad, created by Dixon Davis Media Group for Debbie Stabenow.
- award: - Telly Award for Regional TV & Multi-Market Cable Commercial - Music/Jingle, received by Dixon Davis Media Group
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Chet
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Complete Guide to First Names and What They Say About the Real You by Nomenology Project
Chet is a dnfter by nature.
Living a Joyous Life (2008)
The True Spirit of Jewish Practice by David Aaron
But a chet is a betrayal of reality—we act in a way that cuts us off from what is real . It is not only a betrayal of God but also a betrayal of ourselves because it re- moves us from our source, ground, and essence of life—God. We are simply living ...
We Have Sinned (2012)
Sin and Confession in Judaism : Ashamnu and Al Chet by Lawrence A. Hoffman
Al Chet is a long list of sins on which we can meditate individually as we consider our own culpability. The much shorter Ashamnu is a formulaic summary of sin that is usually sung in unison. Through recitation of Ashamnu, the community ...
רינת חיים : (2004)
ביאורי תפילות הימים הנוראים by Ḥayim ben Mosheh Fridlander
A chet is an inadvertent sin, such as when a person mistakenly ...
The Dog Who Knew Too Much (2012)
A Chet and Bernie Mystery by Spencer Quinn
F '°T'°N “Chet is a canine Sam Spade full of.
Essays on the Green Goliath in Changing Times by Joseph J. Darowski
Chet is an athlete with a girlfriend, ...
20th IACR International Conference on Practice and Theory in Public-Key Cryptography, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, March 28-31, 2017, Proceedings by Serge Fehr
A chameleon-hash with ephemeral trapdoors CHET is a tuple of five algorithms ( CParGen, CKGen,CHash,CHashCheck,Adapt), such that: CParGen. The algorithm CParGen on input security parameter λ outputs the public parameters: ppch ...
Lean Lexicon (2014)
A Graphical Glossary for Lean Thinkers by John Shook, Chet Marchwinski
A Graphical Glossary for Lean Thinkers John Shook, Chet Marchwinski. See: Strategy Deployment. OutsideSources Process or Supplier Warehouse PlaneShipment Train Note frequency of.
by Stephen L. Vaughn
Viewson the News: The Media and Public Opinion:The Chet Huntley Memorial Lectures. New York: New York University Press, 1994. Brinkley, David. David Brinkley: 11 presidents, 4wars, 22 political conventions, 1 moon landing, ...
by Sanjay Paswan, Pramanshi Jaideva
Chet Ram started the Chet Rami sect around 1870. The Chet Ramis recognized the Trinity and dutifully read the Bible.
The Chet Ramis were a small body who had a great deal of brotherly feeling among them and proclaimed the removal of ...
Encyclopedia of California (1997)
Long Beach Chet Holifield, Montebello Carl Hinshaw, Pasadena Harry R. Sheppard, Yucaipa John Phillips, Banning Edouard V. M. Izac, San Diego SEVENTY-NINTH CONGRESS JANUARY 3, 1945, to JANUARY 3, 1947 U.S. SENATORS ...
by G. Johannes Botterweck, Helmer Ringgren
chet'. The most momentous of the derivatives of ht' is chef . It occurs only 33 times, but particularly in the realm of D and P (8 times each) it refers to an unforgivable burden of sin transcending individual acts, leading ineluctably to death ...
by Bron Taylor
Chet Raymo was born 17 September 1936 in Chatanooga, Tennessee, and became Professor of Astronomy at Stone- hill College in North Easton, Massachusetts. Beginning in 1985, Raymo wrote a weekly science column for The Bos- ton ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Chet
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Chet
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Chet
Bet Alef Meditative Synagogue - 2014 - Kol Nidre; Explanation of Al Chet
View more videos about Chet Baker.
See also the pronunciation examples of Chet!
Quotes about Chet
Scrabble value of C3H4E1T1
The value of this 4-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CHET
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Chet!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Chet to see it in context!