Definition of the noun CHIB
What does CHIB mean as a name of something?
- [Scotland, slang] A knife or other stabbing implement, often an improvised weapon rather than one designed for the purpose. Sometimes used towards other non-projectile weapons.
Definition of the verb CHIB
What does CHIB mean as a doing word?
- [Scotland, slang] To stab.
- CHIB was a volunteer-run radio station in Chibougamau, Quebec, Canada, located at CFS Chibougamau, a military radar installation that formed part of the Pine Tree Line.
- chiB is a gene.
- The Chib are a Chandravanshi Rajput or clan found in the northern parts of India and Pakistan. They are mostly a Kashmiri tribe found in both India and Pakistan. The majority of Chib Rajput have accepted Islam, while some still remained Hindus and a very few are Sikhs as well. After independence in 1947, nearly all Muslim Chib migrated to Pakistan from the Indian areas, while Hindu Chibs moved to India.
- Chib a.k.a. SCO5673 is a gene.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for CHIB
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Annual Register (1903)
by University of Minnesota
The Scandinavian Literary Chib is an organization whose purpose is to promote interest in the study of Scandinavian literatures. The Federated Debating Board has charge of home and inter-collegiate oratorical contests. The Economic Club ...
by J. Newton, North India school of medicine for Christian women, Ludhiana mission
CdUl chib,b£, a. Indented, bruised, (a metallic vessel.) fxJsljj chib,bhar, »; m.
by Gertrude Jobes
American Litera - Chib. Chibcha Indian ture Chick. Chickasaw Indian Ang-Sax. Anglo-Saxon Chil. Chilean A pal. Ind. Apalachian Chin. Chinese Indian Chip. Chippewa Indian Arm. Armenian Christ. Christian As. Min. Asia Minor Cow ich.
The Dickens Encyclopaedia (2013)
Routledge Library Editions: Charles Dickens by Arthur L. Hayward
CHIB, MR. The father of the vestry, a hale old man of eighty-two, who ordered the removal of the contentious vestrymen, Banger and Tiddypot. Pepri'nteaf Our ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for CHIB
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about CHIB
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Scrabble value of C3H4I1B3
The value of this 4-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CHIB
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of CHIB!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of CHIB to see it in context!