On this page:
- Chlum is a village and municipality in Plzeň-South District in the Plzeň Region of the Czech Republic.
- Chlum is a village and municipality in Třebíč District in the Vysočina Region of the Czech Republic.
- Chlum is a municipality and village in Benešov District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
- Chlum is a village and municipality in Česká Lípa District in the Liberec Region of the Czech Republic.
- Chlum is a village and municipality in Rokycany District in the Plzeň Region of the Czech Republic.
- Chlum is a village and municipality in Strakonice District in the South Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
There are other places with in their name, like chlum svaté maří.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Chlum
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Simon K. F. Stoddart
CHLUM. A tumulus grave in Bohemia containing an Etruscan Schnabelkanne. CIBONA. A small Final Bronze Age cremation cemetery at Allumiere in the Tolfa hills. Related sites in the same area of the Tolfa hills include Allumiere, Caolino, ...
A pocket dictionary; or, Complete English expositor ... To which is prefixed, an introduction, containing an history of the English language, with a compendious grammar: and a recommendation of the manuscript copy, in a letter from Dr. Bevis to the publisher ... The fourth edition (1779)
PERITRO' CHlUM, In Mechanicks a wheel placed upon an aaia, round _ which is wound a rope in order to raise a weight. PE'R URY, (S.) Taking a false oath.L. PE'R WIG, ...
A Pocket Dictionary; Or Complete English Expositor: Shewing Readily the Part of Speech to which Each Word Belongs; ... To which is Prefix'd an Introduction Containing an History of the English Language, with a Compendious Grammar: and a Recommendation of the Manuscript Copy, in a Letter from Dr. Bevis to the Publisher (1758)
PERITRO'CHlUM, In Mechanicks, a wheel placed upon an axis, round which is wound a rope in order to raise a weight. PE'RjURY, (S.) Taking a false oath. L. PE 'RIWIG, or Pc'mke, (S.) A cap of hair worn by men. F. , PE'RIWINKLE, (S.) r.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Chlum
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of C3H4L1U1M3
The value of this 5-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CHLUM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Chlum!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Chlum to find many related words and phrases!