On this page:
Who is Chris Benoit?
Chris Benoit: Christopher Michael Benoit was a Canadian professional wrestler. During his 22-year career, Benoit worked for major promotions including Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre, Extreme Championship Wrestling, New Japan Pro Wrestling, World Championship Wrestling, and the World Wrestling Federation/World Wrestling Entertainment.
- also known as Christoper Michael Benoit, The Pegasus Kid, The Canadian Crippler, The Rabid Wolverine, Wild Pegasus, Toothless Aggression, Christopher Michael "Chris" Benoit
- born on (48 years ago) in Montreal, child of Margaret Benoit and Michael Benoit
- nationality: Canada
- religion: Catholicism
- profession: Wrestler
- parent of
- died on (8 years ago) in Fayetteville of murder–suicide, suicide by hanging
- TV series:
- "Chris Benoit" is a song written by Insane Clown Posse and Mike E. Clark for the duo's 2012 album The Mighty Death Pop! A music video was filmed in June 2012, directed by the Deka Brothers. The album's concept "teaches us to respect the life we’ve been given and do our best to avoid an early death." The song was named after the professional wrestler, who died in a murder-suicide after killing his wife and son. A remix of the song appeared on the remix album Mike E. Clark's Extra Pop Emporium, and featured rappers Ice Cube and Scarface.
- music by Mike E. Clark
- "Chris Benoit" is the 2012 single album by Inner City Posse.
- artist: Insane Clown Posse
- released in (4 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Chris Benoit
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Chris Benoit
Photo credit: Sosuaonline.net2
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Chris Benoit to see it in context!