On this page:
Who is Chuck Woolery?
Chuck Woolery: Charles Herbert "Chuck" Woolery is an American game show host, occasional actor and former musician. He has had long-running tenures hosting several different game shows. He was the original host of Wheel of Fortune from 1975–81, the original incarnation of Love Connection from 1983–94, and Scrabble from 1984–90. He also hosted Lingo on Game Show Network from 2002–07, and most recently hosted Think Like a Cat, which premiered on GSN on November 15, 2008, and he has occasionally dabbled in other entertainment roles including acting, and talk show hosting.
- also known as Charles Herbert "Chuck" Woolery, Charles Herbert Woolery, chuck_woolery
- born on (74 years ago) in Ashland
- ethnicity: White American
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Born again, Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- profession: Talk show host, game show host, actor, singer
- parent of
- TV series:
- nomination: - nominated to Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Game Show Host - "Wheel of Fortune", with Susan Stafford
- official website: www.chuckwoolery.com
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Chuck Woolery
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Vincent Terrace
show host Chuck Woolery. The program also presents a behind-the-scenes look at what goes into the making ofa game show (in this case, the network's most recent show, Lingo). Scott Parkin narrates.
by Vincent Terrace
Host Chuck Woolery Executive producer: Eric Leiber Producer: Karen Theman Director: Paul Miller Announcer: Rod Roddy Art director: Ray Klausen Syndicated 30 mins 6/83 1537 THE LOVE E X P E RTS Human Interest. A panel of four ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Chuck Woolery
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Chuck Woolery
Chuck Woolery auto
Photo credit: Super-Nerd
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Chuck Woolery to see it in context!