Cilla appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- In a car, a mate takes oral licking aromatherapy to obese booty par, eh? Ta, Morag, Nik, Cilla, Rose, Kate, Tamara… can I?
On this page:
- Phrases with Cilla
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Cilla
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Cilla
- Photos about Cilla
- Video about Cilla
- Sign language
- Quotes about Cilla
- Scrabble value of C3I1L1L1A1
- Anagrams of CILLA
- Share this page
- Cilla a.k.a. Priscilla Presley: Priscilla Ann Presley is an American actress and business magnate. She is the ex-wife of the late singer Elvis Presley as well as co-founder and former chairwoman of Elvis Presley Enterprises, the company that turned Graceland into one of the top tourist attractions in the United States. In her acting career, Presley starred with Leslie Nielsen in the three successful Naked Gun films, and played the role of Jenna Wade on the long-running television series Dallas.
- read more about Priscilla Presley (actress)
- Cilla a.k.a. Unique Priscilla is an actress.
- read more about Unique Priscilla (actress)
- Cilla a.k.a. Cecilia Orlando-Willberg is an actress.
- read more about Cecilia Orlando-Willberg (actress)
- Cilla a.k.a. Priscilla Lapham is a fictional character from Johnny Tremain.
- read more about Priscilla Lapham
- Cilla is a fictional character from the 2009 film White Lightnin'.
"Cilla" is a British drama television series about the early career of Cilla Black. It was broadcast in three parts on ITV, and began on 15 September 2014 with Sheridan Smith playing the starring role.
- begun on
- country: United Kingdom
- genre: Drama
- released on
"Cilla" is the debut studio album by British singer Cilla Black, released on 25 January 1965 by Parlophone Records. This album was a commercial success, charting at #5 on the UK Album Chart.
- Cilla: En la mitología griega, Cila era una princesa troyana, hija de Laomedonte y la ninfa Estrimón.
- Cilla is a genus of moths of the Noctuidae family.
- Cilla is an English female given name, originally the diminutive form of Priscilla and less frequently Drusilla. It first appeared in the 20th century.
Phrases with Cilla
- Cupido Cilla
- Heorta Cilla
- Zygota Cilla
- Enaysma Cilla
- Entedon Cilla
- Anagyrus Cilla
- Megaselia Cilla
- Species Appias Cilla
- Species Cupido Cilla
- Species Heorta Cilla
- Species Zygota Cilla
- Species Enaysma Cilla
- Species Entedon Cilla
- Achrysocharoides Cilla
- Plebejus podarce cilla
- Species Anagyrus Cilla
- Species Megaselia Cilla
- Species Achrysocharoides Cilla
- Subspecies Plebejus Podarce Cilla
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Cilla
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Alvin J. Wesson
Cilla is a sixteenyearold female that is somewhat ofa lonerbut canbe quite aggressive when provoked.Then there's Zack, a fifteenyearold male thatisvery enthusiastic, energetic, andplayful. Benny, a fifteenyearold male, is alarge chimp that's ...
The Ring (2015)
by Tim Ayer
Cilla is a fulltime student at ...
by Tom Dalzell, Terry Victor
the back UK Rhyming slang, formed on the name of singer and television presenter Cilla Black (b.1943). A ®dodgy Cilla ̄ is a television script writer«s term for a bad back. ¦ Ray Puxley, Cockney Rabbit, 1992 CIL spinner ...
by Jennifer R. March
Cilla. Wife of the TrojanTHYMOETES.
A Classical Dictionary, Containing a Copious Account of All the Proper Names Mentioned in Antient Authors... (1839)
by John Lemprière
CILLA, a town of Africa Propria. ZHod. 20.
by Scott L. Balthazar
La Cilla (1707). It flourished under the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Cilla
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Cilla
Click on an item to view that photo:
Red-tailed Black-cockatoo. "Parrots in Paradise", Glasshouse Mountains on the Sunny Coast. On Andrew's "Bird Photography" course ... fantastic!
Photo credit: PaulBalfe
Photo credit: Effervescing Elephant
- H4440 KX65OXF Cilla Eddie Stobart
seen 29/02/16 departing Tesco RDC Reading
Photo credit: eastleighbusman
- Cilla at the Beach
Cilla's Favorite resting place at the beach.
Photo credit: Sids1
- Jump Cilla Jump
Eddie and Cilla playing at the beach
Photo credit: Sids1
Video about Cilla
Video shows what Cilla means. A female given name.. Cilla Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say Cilla. Powered by MaryTTS ...
Cilla Song Where is Tomorrow British Sign Language
Sign Language Song Cilla Where is Tomorrow.
Quotes about Cilla
Scrabble value of C3I1L1L1A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine