On this page:
- Phrases with Coachella
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Coachella
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Coachella
- Photos about Coachella
- Videos about Coachella
- Sign language
- Quotes about Coachella
- Scrabble value of C3O1A1C3H4E1L1L1A1
- Anagrams of COACHELLA
- Share this page
Coachella is a city in Riverside County, California; it is the easternmost city in the region collectively known as the Coachella Valley. It is located 28 miles east of Palm Springs, 72 miles east of Riverside, and 130 miles east of Los Angeles.
- also known as Coachella, California; Riverside County / Coachella city
- part of Riverside County, California, United States of America
- read more about Coachella (city)
Phrases with Coachella
Phrases starting with the word Coachella:
- Coachella Milkvetch
- Coachella Desertsnail
- Coachella Valley Milk-Vetch
- Coachella Valley Fringe-Toed Lizard
- Coachella Valley Round-Tailed Ground Squirrel
Phrases ending with the word Coachella:
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Coachella
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Chasing the Harvest (2017)
Migrant Workers in California Agriculture by Gabriel Thompson
Coachella is a city of 40,000 people in Riverside County, about thirty miles east of Palm Springs. The family lived in a cinder-block apartment complex for farmworkers called the Fred Young Labor Camp—known by locals as “el campo.
Arts America: Enjoying the Best Art Museums, Theater, Classical Music, Opera, Jazz, Dance, Film, and Summer Festivals in America (2014)
81–800 Avenue 51, Indio, California coachella.com Venues: Coachella Stage, Outdoor Theater, Gobi Tent, Mojave Tent, Sahara Tent, The Dome. Performances /Programs: Coachella is a three-day April festival that hosts well over 100 music ...
Trance Formation (2013)
The Spiritual and Religious Dimensions of Global Rave Culture by Robin Sylvan
Coachella is a classic commercial festival attended by tens of thousands of people that featuresa lineup of topDJs and electronic dance music performers, along withrockand hip hop acts as well. Yet, of all thefestivals, BurningMan standsalone ...
Death and the Rock Star (2016)
by Catherine Strong, Barbara Lebrun
Coachella is an American popular music festival that debuted in 1999, 30 years after Woodstock, but the utopian discourse of Woodstock still percolates in the rhetoric surrounding it. There is nothing remotely countercultural about the festival's ...
by Jan Stievermann, Philip Goff, Detlef Junker, Daniel Silliman, Anthony Santoro
from home, driving for hours and sometimes days to remote deserts, farms, and woods removed from urban life: “Coachella is a pilgrimage; a journey to a sleepy, out-of-the-way area in the scorching desert known mainly as a place to retire.
by Grace C. Keroher
The "Indio formation" and "Coachella fanglomerate" occupy the same stratigraphic position with reference to marine beds [Imperial formation; late lower Miocene] as the Palm Spring formation (new) which overlies the Imperial, but because ...
(including Alaska) by Mary Grace Wilmarth
Coachella fangl.-A clastic rock having all characteristics of a fangl. For most part the fragments are angular and show little sorting, but material varies somewhat throughout the mass. Greater part of mass is light-gray and dark purplish gray, ...
by Richard C. Russell, Domenico Otranto, Richard L. Wall
The life history and breeding habits of the eye-gnat Hippelates pusio Loew in the Coachella ...
An Encyclopedia of Cultural Traditions by Maria Herrera-Sobek
Tom Morello, left, and Zack de la Rocha of Rage Against the Machine perform at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California, in April 2007. ( AP/Wide World Photos) Angeles, from Harlem, New York, Immortal Technique has ...
Encyclopedia of Entomology (2008)
by John L. Capinera
abnormis were released in California's Coachella Valley to suppress vine mealybug population growth and spread. A. pseudococci and L. abnormis have been recovered; however, parasitism levels ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Coachella
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Coachella
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Coachella
Click on an item to play that video:
- Shocking definition of Coachella | Celebrity Name Game
- Coachella meaning and pronunciation
An indie music festival held anually, usually in the Spring, in Indio Valley, California. Bands present have included Radiohead, The Pixies, Coldplay, Weezer, ...
- The Shins at Coachella 2012: New Slang (in HD)
The Shins performing "New Slang" at the Coachella Stage at the Coachella Music Festival on Saturday, April 21, 2012. Click for High Definition.
- The Shins- New Slang- Live at Coachella 2012
- The Shins- New Slang (live at coachella)
- The Shins - New Slang - Coachella Weekend 2
- The Shins - New Slang (Live at Coachella 2012 Weekend 2)
- The Shins - "New Slang" (LIVE - Coachella 2012 Weekend 2)
The Shins perform "New Slang" at Coachella 2012 Weekend 2 on 4/21/12.
- "New Slang" The Shins - Coachella 2012
- New Slang - The Shins - Coachella 2012
- The Shins 'New Slang' Coachella 2012
- The Shins - New Slang [Coachella '12]
- Coachella 2012 The Shins "New Slang"
- SHINS NEW SLANG COACHELLA 2012
- The Shins - New Slang - Coachella 2012
- The Shins "New Slang" at Coachella 2012
- Le Butcherettes - The LEIBNIZ LANGUAGE - Coachella 2012 Weekend 1
amazing, especially the climbing. from 4.15.12.
- Porter Robinson- Language (Coachella 2015)
Porter Robinson closing out his 2015 Coachella set with his well known single "Language".
- Porter Robinson - Language (Coachella 2012)
- Porter Robinson - Language (Live at Coachella 2012)
Porter Robinson playing Language at Coachella Weekend 1! Sahara Tent was going off all weekend.
- Porter Robinson "Language" live at Coachella
Porter Robinson dropping his latest single "Language" in the Sahara tent Sunday afternoon. Absolute craziness Antmu.blogspot.com.
- Porter Robinson at Coachella 2012 - Language
- Booka Shade - Body Language - Coachella 2008
- Porter Robinson - Language (Coachella Weekend 1)
- Porter Robinson - Language - Coachella Weekend 2
See also the pronunciation examples of Coachella!
Sign Language Interpreter rocking out to Queens Of The Stone Age - Coachella 2014
Sign Language Interpreters were translating the lyrics for each band at Coachella.
Quotes about Coachella
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'coachella"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of C3O1A1C3H4E1L1L1A1
The value of this 9-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of COACHELLA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Coachella!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Coachella to see it in context!