Cohen And Tate
is an acrostic for cat.
On this page:
"Cohen and Tate" is a 1989 American Thriller film written and directed by Eric Red and starring Roy Scheider, Adam Baldwin and Harley Cross. It was Red's feature film debut. The film is a cinematic version of O. Henry's short story The Ransom of Red Chief.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- based on a story by O. Henry
- cinematography by Victor J. Kemper
- music by Bill Conti
- location: Texas
- genres: Thriller, Crime Fiction, Action Film
- tagline: They were hired killers going up against the deadliest force of all. Each other.
- released in (26 years ago)
"Cohen And Tate" a.k.a. "Cohen & Tate" is a musical album of Bill Conti.
- released on (4 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Cohen And Tate
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
Cohen and Tate (89, EricRed); ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Cohen And Tate
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Cohen And Tate for some fun with words!