On this page:
- Conde is a city in Spink County, South Dakota, United States. The population was 140 at the 2010 census.
- Conde a.k.a. Conde, Bahia: Conde is a municipality in the state of Bahia in the North-East region of Brazil.
- read more about Conde, Bahia
- Conde is a title of nobility in Spanish, Galician and Portuguese. In English, the title is Count or Earl. The female form is Condesa in Spanish and Galician and Condessa in Portuguese. The territory of a Conde is called a Condado, equivalent to Countship or County. However the title did have different meanings in different historical periods.
- Conde a.k.a. Manuel Conde is a cinematographer and film producer.
- read more about Manuel Conde (cinematographer)
- Conde is a fictional character from the 1988 film, Jarrapellejos.
- Conde is a fictional character from the 1951 film Canasta uruguaya.
- Conde is a fictional character from the 1979 film Histórias Que Nossas Babás Não Contavam.
Conde is a family name.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Conde
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Century One (2001)
by Richard Conde
Conde is an author Who Writes about time travel and historical fiction.
An Expanded Guide to the Northern Gulf Coast
Fort Conde is an authentic replica of ...
Atlantic Navigator (1854) (2009)
by Anonym Anonym
Villa del Conde is a bar haven, and has several rocks scattered about its entrance ; but ships may sail among them on every side ; the narrowest channel is on the northern side, having 5 or 6 fathoms water. Farther in is a bank crossing the ...
Containing a General and Biographical History of the Royal Navy of the United Kingdom with a Variety of Original Papers on Nautical Subjects by James Stanier Clarke, John McArthur
Conde is a little town of considerable strength, with the title of a principality, and a castle, likewise seated on the Scheld, near the confluence of that river wiih the Haine. A moiety of this town formerly belonged to the house of Monpensier.
by Angel Smith
CONDE, MARIO (1948— ). Mario Conde was the archetypal representative of the new generation of business people who came to prominence during the economic boom of the late 1980s, when Spain was gripped by a fever of ostentatious ...
by Germán Bleiberg, Maureen Ihrie, Janet Pérez
Phoebe Porter Medina PART1NUPLES, el libro del esforzado caballero Conde Partinuples, que fue emperador de Constantinopla (The Book of the Brave Knight Count Partono- peus, who was Emperor of ...
London Encyclopaedia; Or, Universal Dictionary of Science, Art, Literature and Practical Mechanics (1829)
Comprising a Popular View of the Present State of Knowledge
deman, to deem, Conde'mning, n.s. J as being the root of the English word. To condemn is to pronounce criminal; to pass sentence; to censure; to reprehend ; to inflict a fine ; to show guilt by contrast. The righteous that is dead shall ...
Constructed on a Plan, by which the Different Sciences and Arts are Digested Into the Form of Distinct Treatises Or Systems, Comprehending the History, Theory, and Practice, of Each, According to the Latest Discoveries and Improvements; and Full Explanations Given of the Various Detached Parts of Knowledge, Whether Relating to Natural and Artificial Objects, Or to Matters Ecclesiastical, Civil, Military, Commercial ..., Together with a Description of All the Countries, Cities, Principal Mountains ... Throughout the World; a General History ... and an Account of the Lives of the Most Eminent Persons in Every Nation, from the Earliest Ages Down to the Present Times
Conde had notice of it ; and in order to ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Conde
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Conde
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about El Conde.
Video about Conde
Video shows what conde means. The duty of directing a ship, usually used with the verb to have or to take and accompanied by the article "the.". Conde ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Conde!
Scrabble value of C3O1N1D2E1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CONDE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Conde!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Conde to see it in context!