On this page:
- Definition of the noun cree
- Phrases with Cree
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Cree
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Cree
- Photos about Cree
- Video language resources about Cree
- Quotes about Cree
- Scrabble value of C3R1E1E1
- Anagrams of CREE
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun cree
What does cree mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: Crees
- a member of an Algonquian people living in central Canada
- the Algonquian language spoken by the Cree
Cree - polski zespół grający rocka o silnym zabarwieniu bluesowym, stylem przypominającym muzykę lat 60. i 70.
- Sebastian Riedel (Harmonica) since
- Sylwester Kramek (Guitar) since
- Lucjan Gryszka (Bass guitar) since
- Tomasz Kwiatkowski (Drums) since
- Adam Lomania (Keyboard) since
- Dariusz Sarna (Bass guitar) between and (8 years)
- Adrian Fuchs (Percussion) between and (11 years)
- Marek Gruszka (Guitar) between and (3 years)
- Krzysztof Głuch (Piano) between and (10 years)
- Jerzy Kawalec (Bass guitar) between and (2 years)
- albums: "Tacy Sami", "Cree", "Parę lat", "Za tych...", "Diabli nadali", "15 Cree", "Wyjdź"
- official website: www.cree.pl
Who is Cree?
Cree a.k.a. Christine Kelly is a film actress.
- read more about Christine Kelly
- "Cree" is a musical album of Cree.
- released in (17 years ago)
- "Cree" is a musical single of Anstam.
- released on (6 years ago)
"Cree" is a book by Arok Wolvengrey.
- genre: Reference
- subject: Linguistics
- Cree a.k.a. Cree language: Cree is an Algonquian language spoken by approximately 117,000 people across Canada, from the Northwest Territories and Alberta to Labrador, making it the aboriginal language with the highest number of speakers in Canada. Despite numerous speakers within this wide-ranging area, the only region where Cree has any official status is in the Northwest Territories, alongside eight other aboriginal languages.
- also known as Cree (språk), 克里语
- Cree a.k.a. Oji-Cree language: The Severn Ojibwa or the Oji-Cree language is the indigenous name for a dialect of the Ojibwe language spoken in a series of Oji-Cree communities in northern Ontario and at Island Lake, Manitoba, Canada. Ojibwa is a member of the Algonquian language family, itself a member of the Algic language family.
- read more about Oji-Cree language
- Cree is a language.
- Cree is a make of automobile produced by Cree Ltd.
- Cree is a surname which has several separate origins in England, Scotland and Ireland. It occurs in all those countries today and also in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United States. It is of Medium Frequency in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Phrases with Cree
- Amblyseius Cree
- Neoseiulus Cree
- Brachycercus Cree
- Cercobrachys cree
- Species Amblyseius Cree
- Species Neoseiulus Cree
- species Cercobrachys cree
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Cree
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
With Biographical Sketches of the Leading Men and Women of the Valley who Have Been Identified with Its Growth and Development from the Early Days to the Present ...
Cree is a director and one of the large stockholders in the First National Bank of Claremont; is a believer in cooperation for fruit growers and a member of the El Camino Fruit exchange. Mr. Cree has a large circle of friends in the community ...
Style and Function (2001)
Conceptual Issues in Evolutionary Archaeology by Teresa D. Hurt, Gordon F. M. Rakita
respond by saying that "the ultimate reason snowmobiles replaced snow- shoes among the Cree is that those who inherited that trait — regardless of how and to whom it was transmitted ...
by Richard B. Lee, Richard Heywood Daly
Cree ethos and world-view are based on a sense of participation in ...
by Pamela R. Stern
It simply began construction, forcing the Cree and Inuit to go to court to stop the development. In November 1973, after a year of legal arguments, the provincial court issued an injunction on the development. The injunction was overturned a ...
by Donald Ricky
The Cree, Dene, and other central Canada tribes wore leather shirts during winter. They were also in early use by the Blackfeet, Crow, Assiniboin, Dakota, Nez Perce, Plains-Cree, Gros Ventre, and Shoshone. They were absent among the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Cree
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Cree
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Kelly Cree
Photo credit: jessica mullen
- St Katharine Cree
...and its more modern neighbours in the City of London. The church dates largely from 1630, commissioned by Archbishop Laud, and it managed to avoid the Great Fire some 30-odd years later.
Photo credit: Dun.can
- Inside St Katharine Cree
Photo credit: Matt From London
- Salmon Nets on the River Cree [Explored]
Sunset at Point Fishery, Creetown, looking over Wigtown Bay.
Canon 1Ds Mkii
EF 50mm F1.4
Photo credit: wazimu0
- Se cree bonito
Photo credit: moralescv
- St Katharine Cree sundial
Photo credit: Matt From London
Video language resources about Cree
Click on an item to play that video:
- Cree Meaning
Video shows what Cree means. An aboriginal nation of North America.. The Algonquian language or dialect continuum spoken by this people.. Cree Meaning.
- Cree Language - Extension Phrases 1
Just some additional sentences you could say using some of the Cree you have already learned.
- Elder Bill Quinn talks about Medical Marijuana in the Cree language
Cree Elder Bill Quinn talks about his life and his use of medicinal marijuana.. Legalize the Sacred Medicine...
- How the Cree Language was Lost (animated legend)
Cree legend about language loss and revitalization. Narrated by Joseph Naytowhow in Cree and in English. See also...
- Cree Language
Learn some Cree Words Cree Language Project 2011.
- O Canada in Cree language
- Cree Language - Set A Cree Class
Introduction of 16 nouns - 4 human, 4 animal, 4 transportation, and 4 object.
- Nipoo Aspiniwin: A Cree Language AIDS Video
Creator: Winnipeg Gay Media Collective; Nichiwakan Native Gay Society Subjects: AIDS (disease); Cree language: Indigenous peoples Date: January 24, 1991 ...
- Indiegogo Campaign for a Cree Language Classroom in Montreal
Visit the Indiegogo funding site here...
- Celebrating Alberta - Names in Cree Language & Cree Culture
Celebrating Alberta introduces Names in Cree Language & Culture with an Aboriginal Cree man explaining the origin of his name and his relationship with Cree ...
- Cree Language - Set C Cree Class
- Cree Language
This video explores the Cree language.
- Cree Language O Canada Display
Multi-media option for enjoying O Canada sung in Cree.
- NCLRC Cree Language Festival - February 15th, 2008 6
- NCLRC Cree Language Festival - February 15th, 2008 4
- What A Day That Will Be-- Cree language -- Kanita
Hope you like:)
- Cree Dictionary bald-bleed
- Cree Elder Margaret Sinclair "English and the Cree Language"
Margaret Sinclair 1914- Pukatawagan, January 17, 2001 Interviewer: Evelyn Raven The Native Lifestyle Agnes Colomb, 1923- Pukatawagan, January 12, 1998 ...
- Cree verb "See it" by Robert Castel
Several sentences spoken to illustrate how to use the word SEE IT in Cree Excerpt from Robert Castels Cree Dictionary in audio format th dialect Cree from ...
- Castel's Cree Dictionary video 2 ache-answer
- NCLRC Cree Language Festival - February 15th, 2008 1
A Cree language festival presenting group and individual.
- Cree language camp
Darren Okemaysim is instructing students in Cree at Piapot Language and Culture Camp in Saskatchewan.
- Cree Language Song - 14 August 2011
Impromptu performance of a song sung in the Cree language while riding the rails from Moosonee to Cochrane on the Polar Bear Express in northern Ontario, ...
- NCLRC Cree Language Festival - February 15th, 2008 5
- NCLRC Cree Language Festival - February 15th, 2008 7
- Mercedes at the Cree language festival
- Keenan singing at Cree Language Festival 2013
See also the pronunciation examples of Cree!
Quotes about Cree
Only when the last tree has withered, and the last fish caught, and the last river been poisoned, will we realize we cannot eat money.
more quotes about cree...
Scrabble value of C3R1E1E1
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CREE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Cree!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Cree to see it in context!