On this page:
- Definition of the adjective cursed
- Definition of the verb cursed
- Phrases with Cursed
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Cursed
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Cursed
- Photos about Cursed
- Video language resources about Cursed
- Quotes about Cursed
- Scrabble value of C3U1R1S1E1D2
- Anagrams of CURSED
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective cursed
What does cursed mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: more cursed / curseder | most cursed / cursedest
- deserving a curse; sometimes used as an intensifier
- examples: villagers shun the area believing it to be cursed | cursed with four daughter | not a cursed drop | his cursed stupidity | I'll be cursed if I can see your reasoning
- synonym of cursed: curst
- antonym of cursed: blessed
- similar: accursed / accurst / maledict; blame / blamed / blasted / blessed / damn / damned / darned / deuced / goddam / goddamn / goddamned / infernal; cursed with / stuck with; damn / goddamn; damnable / execrable
- in danger of the eternal punishment of Hell
Alternative definition of the adjective cursed
- Something that has some sort of divine harm, malady, or other curse.
- antonym: blessed
Definition of the verb cursed
What does cursed mean as a doing word?
- past of curse
- "Cursed" is a 2005 American horror-comedy film directed by Wes Craven and written by screenwriter Kevin Williamson, who both collaborated on Scream. The film stars Golden Globe nominees Christina Ricci and Jesse Eisenberg as the main sister-and-brother protagonists. The plot focuses on two young adults who are attacked by a werewolf loose in Los Angeles.
- also known as Wes Craven's Cursed
- countries: United States of America, Germany
- language: English Language
- producers: Kevin Williamson & Marianne Maddalena
- executive producers: Harvey Weinstein, Bob Weinstein, Brad Weston & Andrew Rona
- production design by Chris Cornwell & Bruce Alan Miller
- art direction by Andrew Max Cahn & Jeff Knipp
- written by Kevin Williamson
- Christina Ricci as Ellie Myers
- Joshua Jackson as Jake Taylor
- Judy Greer as Joanie
- Milo Ventimiglia as Bo
- Shannon Elizabeth as Becky Morton
- Jesse Eisenberg as Jimmy Myers
- Mýa as Jenny Tate
- Michelle Krusiec as Nosebleed Co-Worker
- Portia de Rossi as Zela
- Michael Rosenbaum as Kyle
- Lance Bass
- Kristina Anapau as Brooke
- Eric Ladin as Louie
- Daniel Edward Mora as Jose
- Rachel Zeskind
- Jason Pierce as Nick
- Nick Offerman as Officer
- Craig Kilborn
- Derek Mears as Werewolf
- Solar as Zipper
- Ken Rudulph as Newscaster
- Jonny Acker as Earl
- Shashawnee Hall as Wrestling Coach
- Emilie Odeile as Co-Worker
- Egan Friedlander as First Bouncer
- Randolph LeRoi as Randy
- Brian Boone as Frantic Bouncer
- Gary Dubin as Police Officer #1
- Chris J. Johnson as Police Officer #2
- Wilmer Calderon as Police Officer #3
- Brett Rickaby as Animal Control Officer
- Doug Berry as Paramedic
- Erik Chandler as Band Member #1
- Brandon Cox as Penguin Guy #2
- Jason Cox as Grady
- Jason Dottley as Werewolf
- John Embry as Sarge
- Katie Keim as Waitress
- Tanja Kindler as Bartender
- Bill Mehlem as EMT
- Gregory Nicotero as Man Pushing Dracula's Coffin
- Hans Raith as Nightclub Security
- Johnny Ray as Security Guard
- Jaret Reddick as Band Member #2
- Chris Burney as Band Member #3
- Gary Wiseman as Band Member #4
- casting by Lisa Beach, Sarah Katzman, Mark Bennett & Greg Orson
- cinematography by Robert McLachlan
- edited by Patrick Lussier & Lisa Romaniw
- music by Marco Beltrami
- costume design by Alix Friedberg
- set decoration by Dena Roth & Douglas A. Mowat
- genres: Horror, Thriller, Horror comedy, Comedy
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released on (11 years ago)
- award: - MTV Movie Award for Best Scared-As-S**t Performance nomination for Mýa
- official website: www.miramax.com/movie/cursed
- "Cursed" is a 2004 Japanese horror film. Based on the written work of Yumeaki Hirayama, it is the directorial debut of Yoshihiro Hoshino.
- also known as Extremely Scary Story A: Dark Crow, Cho Kowai Hanashi A: yami no karasu
- country: Japan
- language: Japanese Language
- producers: Chikao Imagawa, Suguru Matsumura, Takeshi Katô
- executive producers: Ippei Takahashi & Akihiro Ito
- production design by Nozomi Sato
- written by Yoshihiro Hoshino & Hirotoshi Kobayashi
- based on a story by Yumeaki Hirayama
- cinematography by Masahiro Taniai
- music by Kuniyuki Morohashi
- location: Japan
- genres: Horror, Supernatural, Japanese Movies
- tagline: Don't look back...
- released in (11 years ago)
- Cursed a.k.a. The Weber Show: Cursed, later renamed The Weber Show, is an American sitcom that ran on NBC from 2000–2001. It starred Steven Weber, Amy Pietz, Wendell Pierce, and Chris Elliott.
- read more about The Weber Show
- "Cursed" is a film.
- genre: Horror
"Cursed" is an original novel based on the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spin-off Angel.
- also known as "Cursed (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)"
- language: English Language
- author: Mel Odom
- genres: Horror, Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Vampire
- copyright: 2003
- released on (12 years ago)
- "Cursed" is the first full-length release by the German band Morgoth. It was released in 1991 by Century Media. The song "Body Count" was used in the shock documentary "Traces Of Death" it's the first song that plays in the movie.
- genre: Death metal
- released in (24 years ago)
- "Cursed" is the sixth studio album by Finnish grindcore band Rotten Sound. Music videos were made for "Hollow" and "Self".
- "Cursed" is the fourth studio album by the Canadian mathcore/deathcore band Ion Dissonance, released on August 24, 2010 through Century Media in North America, Doom Patrol Records in Japan, and Basick Records in Europe. This is the first Ion Dissonance album to feature 8-string guitars as well as clean vocals in songs such as "Pallor.
- "Cursed" is a musical album of The Scaramanga Six.
- released in (4 years ago)
- "Cursed" is a composition.
- "Cursed" is a musical album of The Radio Knives.
- released on (9 years ago)
- "Cursed" is a musical album of The Rejected & Poundaflesh.
- released in (7 years ago)
- "Cursed" is a musical album of Njiqahdda.
- released on
- "Cursed" is a musical EP of Tan Dollar.
- released on
- "Cursed" is a musical single of Simon Wilkinson.
- released on
- "Cursed" is a musical EP of Kitsune².
- released in (7 years ago)
- "Cursed" is a musical album of Pestilential Shadows.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "Cursed" is a musical single of 13th Chime.
- released in (33 years ago)
Cursed was a band featuring former and current members of numerous other Canadian DIY bands spanning from the early 1990s to the present, such as Haymaker, Left for Dead, The Swarm aka Knee Deep in the Dead, Acrid, Ruination, The Black Hand, Countdown to Oblivion, At the Mercy of Inspiration, Shallow North Dakota, Crux of Aux, Quest for Fire, Burning Love and more.
- also known as The Cursed
- genres: Hardcore punk, Thrash metal, Crust punk, Sludge metal
- albums: "One", "Two", "Blackout at Sunrise", "Three", "Hell Comes Home / Search and Destroy"
- official website: www.your-funeral.com
Cursed is a TV program, begun on .
- genre: Documentary film
Phrases with Cursed
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Cursed
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Matthew George Easton
And the Levites shall speak, and say unto all the men of Israel e with a loud voice, 15 Cursed [be] the man e that maketh [any] graven or molten image, an abomination e unto the LORD e, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and putteth ...
by TruthBeTold Ministry, Robert Jamieson, Andrew Robert Fausset, David Brown
And the Levites f shall speak, and say unto all the men of Israel f with a loud voice, 15 Cursed [be] the man f that maketh [any] graven or molten image, an abomination f, the work of the hands of the craftsman, f unto the LORD and putteth [it] ...
by William Smith
And the Levites s shall speak, and say unto all the men of Israel s with a loud voice, 15 Cursed [be] the man s that maketh [any] graven or molten image s, an abomination unto the LORD s, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and putteth ...
by Colin Wilson
Cursed. Jewel. Like the “skull of doom” (described in chapter 52), the story of the Hope diamond seems to suggestthat crystals have some power to absorb human emotions. The diamond was purchased by Louis XIV in 1668 from a French ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Cursed
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Cursed
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Cursed
Click on an item to play that video:
- "CURSED" An Explanation of the Unknown
The "CURSED" book series is an investigation into the paranormal, the unexplained, local lore and upholds the preservation of history, culture and architectural ...
- Cursed Meaning
Video shows what cursed means. Having some sort of divine harm, malady, or other curse.. Shrewish, ill-tempered (often applied to women).. cursed ...
- 20090126 Explanation of Narada's mood when he cursed Nalakuvera and Manigriva
- Cursed 2 Be Witches Explanation
- MLP FiM - "She's cursed, Hexed, Enchanted" [Rose/Daisy/Lily]- Multi Language
Time for background ponies. In this "episode", flower trio - Rose(or Roseluck), Daisy and Lily(or Lily Valley). 0:00 English 0:23 Finnish 0:40 Ukrainian 0:56 ...
View more videos about Cursed Land.
See also the pronunciation examples of Cursed!
Quotes about Cursed
Full of race,
The lords be with you,
You are cursed among nations,
And black flesh, the fruit of your soil, is cursed.
Mother of humans,
Cry for us, killers,
Now, and at the hour
Of your death,
Amen! (Bridget Pearson)
more quotes about cursed...
Scrabble value of C3U1R1S1E1D2
The value of this 6-letter word is 9 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CURSED
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Cursed!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Cursed to see it in context!