On this page:
The word dance is considered to be an easy one, according to the Dale-Chall word list, which includes 3000 words that all fourth-grade American students should know and understand.
"Dańce" a.k.a. "Dance" are two related paintings made by Henri Matisse between 1909 and 1910. The first, preliminary version is Matisse's study for the second version. The composition or arrangement of dancing figures is reminiscent of Blake's watercolour "Oberon, Titania and Puck with fairies dancing" from 1786.
- also known as The Dance II
- completed in (105 years ago)
- media: oil paint
- genre: Genre art
- "Dańce" a.k.a. "Dance" is the fifth studio album, and third under his own name, by the British musician Gary Numan, released in 1981. It is his first release after announcing his retirement from touring in April 1981. The album reached #3 on the UK charts, breaking his chain of three consecutive #1 albums.
- Dańce a.k.a. Dance is a song by Romanian recording artist Alexandra Stan and the lead of her second studio album, Unlocked. While the song starts and ends with a pop-verse, its refrain consists a Saxophone sound, made of House music. The single was recorded in the Fonogram Studios.
- "Dańce" a.k.a. "Dance" is the 16th single of the Japanese pop singer Miho Komatsu. It is charted for 2 weeks and selling 11,000 copies. The song was used as an ending song for NTV show CW Love.
- music by Miho Komatsu
- "Dańce" a.k.a. "Dance" is the eleventh and the most recent official album by SCH from 2007. The recording line-up was Teno and Azra Pallas. This electro-dance album, according to Vladimir Horvat of TerapijaNet, avoids "all hybrid commercial traps... [consisting of] 70 minutes of the pure joy of listening... Totally simple yet very sophisticated.
- "Dańce" a.k.a. "Dance" is a song by American heavy metal band Ratt. It is the first track off their 1986 album Dancing Undercover and the tenth track of their compilation album Ratt & Roll 81-91. It reached #59 on the Billboard Top 100. The song was written by Stephen Pearcy, guitarists Robbin Crosby and Warren DeMartini, and album producer Beau Hill.
- "Dańce" a.k.a. "Dance!" is a song included on the album FIFA World Cup 2006 Soundtrack. It features R&B artist Lumidee and Fatman Scoop with SCORCCiO sample replays of the chorus from Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance With Somebody", and beats from the Coolie Dance riddim, both produced by Mark Summers.
- "Dańce" a.k.a. "Dance" is a song by Filipino singer Nina from her 2011 studio album Stay Alive. It was initially released as the album's official lead single in August 2011, but was immediately pulled out of the radio after the album's release was postponed. In October 2011, the song was, again, released as a commercial single under Universal Records and received limited airplay. The song was originally written by Alexandra Prinz and Michael Gordon Lange, and it was produced by Ito Rapadas. The song talks about a woman who wants to get back together with her lover after breaking up with him. She misses her man, and is very undecided. She then goes to the club and dances her way to forgetting things and escaping loneliness.
- "Dańce" a.k.a. "Dance" is the third album by Paul Motian to be released on the ECM label. It was released in 1977 and features performances by Motian with David Izenzon and Charles Brackeen.
- "Dańce" a.k.a. "Dance" is Taiwanese Mandopop quartet boyband Lollipop F's fifth studio Mandarin album. It was released on 20 October 2011 by Gold Typhoon. This album is the group's second release under the name "Lollipop F".
- genre: Dance-pop
- released on
- "Dańce" a.k.a. "Dance" is the fifth studio album by American country rock band Pure Prairie League, released in 1976.
- genre: Country rock
- released in (39 years ago)
- "Dańce" a.k.a. "Dance" is the seventh studio album by Keller Williams, released in 2003. It contains remixes of songs from his preceding album, Laugh.
- "Dańce" a.k.a. "Dance" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- "Dańce" a.k.a. "Dance" is a musical single of Medcab.
- released on (9 years ago)
- "Dańce" a.k.a. "Dance" is a musical single of Apollo.
- released in (14 years ago)
- "Dańce" a.k.a. "Dance!" is a musical single of Goleo VI presents Lumidee vs. Fatman Scoop, Goleo VI, Fatman Scoop & Lumidee.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "Dańce" a.k.a. "Dance" is a 2013 single by Tal featuring Flo Rida.
- released on
- "Dańce" a.k.a. "Dance!" is a musical single of Dance Nation.
- released on (12 years ago)
"Dańce" a.k.a. "Take the Lead" is a 2006 musical drama film starring Antonio Banderas, Rob Brown, Alfre Woodard, Dante Basco, Elijah Kelley, Marcus T. Paulk, Jenna Dewan, Lauren Collins and also features former America's Next Top Model contestant, Yaya DaCosta. The film was released in mainstream cinema on April 7, 2006. Although based in New York City, the film was filmed in Toronto, and used stock footage of various New York City locations. The movie is based on the life of Pierre Dulaine, a well-known ballroom dancer and a dance instructor, known for 'Dancing Classrooms'.
- also known as Dance with Me, Dance!
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Liz Friedlander
- producers: Michelle Grace, Christopher Godsick, Diane Nabatoff
- executive producers: Toby Emmerich, Ray Liotta, Matt Moore, Mark Kaufman, Mathew Hart
- production design by Paul D. Austerberry
- art direction by Nigel Churcher
- written by Dianne Houston
- Antonio Banderas as Pierre Dulaine
- Rob Brown as Rock
- Yaya DaCosta as LaRhette
- Alfre Woodard as Augustine James
- Laura Benanti as Tina
- Jonathan Malen as Kurd
- Jasika Nicole as Egypt
- Dante Basco as Ramos
- Jenna Dewan as Sasha
- Marcus T. Paulk as Eddie
- Lauren Collins as Caitlin
- Katya Virshilas as Morgan
- John Ortiz
- Elijah Kelley
- casting by Avy Kaufman
- cinematography by Alex Nepomniaschy
- edited by Robert Ivison
- music by Swizz Beatz, Aaron Zigman
- costume design by Melissa Toth
- set decoration by Gordon Sim
- location: Canada
- genres: Musical, Dance film, Musical Drama, Biographical film, Music, Drama
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released on (8 years ago)
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Breakout Star - Female nomination for Yaya DaCosta
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie: Drama
- official website: www.taketheleadmovie.com
Dańce a.k.a. Dance is a musical group.
- albums: "Love Commando", "Ördög vagy angyal"
Dańce is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Hanna, within Włodawa County, Lublin Voivodeship, in eastern Poland, close to the border with Belarus. It lies approximately 21 kilometres north-west of Włodawa and 80 km north-east of the regional capital Lublin.
- Dańce a.k.a. Dance is the art of movement of the body, usually rhythmically and to music, using prescribed or improvised steps and gestures. "A dance" is any one prescribed sequence of such movements, or the music to which it is performed, or an event at which it takes place. Dance may also be regarded as a form of nonverbal communication recognisable in other animals; in bee dances and behaviour patterns such as mating dances.
- also known as Χορός, 무용, नृत्य, Khiêu vũ, เต้นรำ, Танцы, Танок, الرقص
- Dańce a.k.a. Dance film: A dance film is a film in which dance is a central theme of the story. In such films, the creation of choreography typically exists only in film or video. At its best, dance films use filming and editing techniques to create twists in the plotline, multiple layers of reality, and emotional or psychological depth.
- Dańce a.k.a. Fbln5 is a protein.
- also known as A55, Fibulin 5, EVEC, Fbln-5, UP50, DANCE, Fibulin-5
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Dańce
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Dańce
a beautiful dance
we could dance
all around this world
a dance of beauty
to make this world sing
to the dance of love
Inspired by ‘We Made Them Dance’ by Miroslava Odalovic
(Terence George Craddock)
more quotes about dańce...
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Dańce to learn how to say it correctly!