On this page:
- Definition of the noun Daksha
- Phrases with Daksha
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Daksha
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Daksha
- Photo about Daksha
- Video language resources about Daksha
- Quotes about Daksha
- Scrabble value of D2A1K5S1H4A1
- Anagrams of DAKSHA
- Share this page
Definition of the noun Daksha
What does Daksha mean as a name of something?
Daksha is a genus of Flatidae, described by Distant in 1906.
- synonym: genus Daksha
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Hemiptera
- family: Flatidae
- Daksha: According to Hindu legend, Daksha is one of the sons of Lord Brahma, who, after creating the ten Manas Putras, created Daksha, Dharma, Kamadeva and Agni from his right thumb, chest, heart and eyebrows respectively. Besides his noble birth, Daksa was a great king. Pictures show him as a rotund and obese man with a stocky body, protruding belly, and muscular with the head of an ibex-like creature with spiral horns.
- parent of Muni
- Daksha is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Daksha (actress)
DaKsha is a musical group.
- album: "Ascendent"
- Daksha a.k.a. Dakshudu is a fictional character from the 1962 film Dakshayagnam.
- read more about Dakshudu
- Daksha is a fictional character from the 2013 film Gangoobai.
- Daksha is a fictional character from the 2014 film Kathai Thiraikathai Vasanam Iyakkam.
Phrases with Daksha
Phrases starting with the word Daksha:
Phrases ending with the word Daksha:
Other phrases containing the word Daksha:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Daksha
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Multi-Professional Approach by Suzanne Henwood
Daksha Malik Daksha is the owner of Unique Minds Ltd. and is a personal development coach and trainer specialising in the provision of...
by Donald Alexander Mackenzie
Daksha is the father of Sati, the peerless wife of.
by George Marshall
Flora Kent, Sajni Lakhani, Rudy Logue, Jazz Logue, Joe Mangione, Ned Miles, April McGhee, Alice McGhee, Riya Pabari, Rishi Pabari, Ricky Sachdev, Neil Sachdev, Daksha Sachdev, Angelina Sidonio, Domenic Sidonio, Sam Tyler.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Daksha
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Daksha
Photo credit: Calc-tufa
Video language resources about Daksha
Click on an item to play that video:
- DaKsha "Awakening"
- DaKsha - Vayu
The music is free for download at: mp3...
- DaKsha "Prelude"
- Lord Shiva Stories - Yagna By Daksha - Mythological Stories for Children
Yagna By Daksha - This is the tale of how Dakshatakes revenge on Shiva for not bowing to him. Daksha conducts a grand yagna and invites everyone from the ...
- Precarious Balance - Dancing on the Edge ... | Daksha Sheth | TEDxSIULavale
It shows how dance can bring balance to your life. She is an iconoclast who has trodden a difficult path in pursuing various dance forms after carving a ...
- DaKsha "Nights in Serampur"
- Actress Daksha Speech At Hora Hori Audio Launch | Dileep | Daksha | Kalyan Koduri | Teja
Actress Daksha delivered a speech at Hora Hori Audio Launch. Hora Hori Telugu Movie featuring Dileep, Daksha in lead roles. Directed by Teja. Hora Hori ...
Quotes about Daksha
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'daksha"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of D2A1K5S1H4A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine