Daljeet Kaur (actress)
On this page:
Who is Daljeet Kaur?
Daljeet Kaur is a Punjabi actress who has been called the Hema Malini of Punjabi films for her maximum Silver Jubilee hits. She has also worked in about 10 Bollywood movies.
- also known as Diljeet Kaur, Diljit Kaur, Daljit Kaur, Hema Malini of Punjabi films
- born in Ludhiana district
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor, playback singer
- played Simarjeet Kaur in "Panchayat"
- played Malki in "Heer Ranjha: A True Love Story"
- played Pali in "Putt Jattan De"
- "Jagga Daku"
- "Zakhmi Dil"
- "Dil Pardesi Ho Gaya"
- played Gulabo's Sister in "Long Da Lishkara"
- "Yari Dushmani"
- played Shivraj's sister-in-law in "Faasle"
- played Daljit Kaur in "Jee Aayan Nu"
- "Mahaul Theek Hai"
- played Poonam Sharma in "Amrit"
- "Dhan Daulat"
- played Balwant's sister-in-law in "Jatt Punjab Daa"
- "Punjab Bolda"
- played Wadhi maa in "Jatt Boys Putt Jattan De"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Daljeet Kaur (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Daljeet Kaur to find many related words and phrases!