On this page:
- Damir is a fictional character from the 2010 drama film The Albanian.
- Damir is a fictional character from the 2012 film A Place Of Peace.
- Damir is a fictional character from the 2013 film Adria Blues.
- Damir is a fictional character from the 2013 film One Shot.
- Damir is a fictional character from the 1981 drama film Fantasies.
- Damir is a fictional character from the 2013 film Harmony Lessons.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Damir
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jon Carlson, Shannon B. Dermer
Damir S. Utržan Tai J. Mendenhall According to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), almost 4,000 immigrants and 70,000 refugees are granted admission into the country every year. While integrating into the mainstream culture, ...
by Lee, In
Antoine Trad, IBITSM, Switzerland Damir Kalpić, ...
by Seville Mamedov
qeyd etmak; siyahlya almaq; sifariç etmak (damir yol bileti) boot [bu:t] ...
by William Smith
It is curious to find Bochart quoting Arabian writers, in order to prove that the Wabr do- notes the Jerboa, whereas the description of this animal as given by Damir, Giauhari, and others, exactly suits the Hyrax. " The Wabr," says Giauhari, " is an ...
by Paul R. Bartrop
Director, Jasmila Zbanic: Producers, Barbara Albert, Damir Ibrahimovich, and Bruno Wagner: Writer, Jasmila Zbanic. Cast: Mirjana Karanovic, Luna Mijovic, Leon Lucev ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Damir
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Damir
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Damir
Not yet another language - Damir
Scrabble value of D2A1M3I1R1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of DAMIR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Damir!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Damir to see it in context!