On this page:
Danse is sometimes a misspelling of dance.
- "Danse" is a 2010 song recorded by French singer-songwriter Grégoire and produced by Franck Authié under My Major Company label. It was the first single from his second album Le Même Soleil and was released in September 2010.
- "Danse" est le septième album studio de la chanteuse française Lorie sorti le 8 octobre 2012 en exclusivité sur le site vente-privee.com. Il s'agit de son premier album de reprise. Le premier extrait, Le Coup de soleil, est une adaptation du titre de Richard Cocciante. Cet album aux ambiances latino et ensoleillées est défini comme étant dansant et guérisseur de morosité. Il s'agit du premier album de Lorie commercialisé sous son propre label musical LMD2 Production.
- released on
- "Danse" is a musical single of Patrick Coutin.
- released in (33 years ago)
- "Danse" is a composition by Tal, Dalvin and Julio Masidi.
Phrases with Danse
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Danse
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by American Society for Steel Treating
DANSE Is that 100 per cent inspection on ...
Appropriation and Inversion by Ailsa Grant Ferguson
However, the danse is a visual spectacle of movement and performance and, rather than serving as a single signifier of death , ...
On What Grounds (2003)
by Cleo Coyle
Moby's Danse is a prestigious modern dance company that tours nationally. They have auditions only a few times a year for the troupe's Young Dancers' Program.
Access Paris 11e (2008)
by Richard Saul Wurman
Les Étés de la Danse is an annual summer dance festival uniting classical and contemporary works. Visit wwww.lesetesdeladanse.com for program updates.
Encyclopedia of the Undead (2006)
A Field Guide to Creatures that Cannot Rest in Peace by Bob Curran
Danse. de. Don. Pedro. However, just to confuse matters, a later Spanish variant of the original voudun threw up a wider pantheon that incorporated deities not found in the former. The story is that this strand of Voodoo belief started amongst ...
by Udo Becker
or, even more forceful, the danse macabre ...
Encyclopedia of Rose Science (2003)
by Thomas Debener, Serge Gudin
McDaniel, Earl; Carlton Rose Nurseries 'Danse Azteque' Min, yb, 1985; (Rigobec 3); flowers yellow-pink blend, medium, semi-dbl ., flat, slight fragrance; foliage medium, medium green, semi-glossy; vigorous, upright ...
by Geoff Hamilton, Brian Jones
Lovecraft's stories (Danse 101).
Harvard Dictionary of Music (1969)
by Willi Apel
See Basse danse. Bass-bar.
by Cary D. Wintz, Paul Finkelman
The most signficant revision of La Revue N egre was Charles's creation of a pas de deux for Josephine Baker and Joe Alex called La danse sauvage. Baker and Alex danced topless in costumes consisting of feathers about the head, pelvis, ...
by Jill Berk Jiminez
Dusein, Gilles, "Lo'ie Fuller: expression choreographique de Part nouveau", La Recherche en Danse, l,June 1982 Frey, Julia, Toulouse-Lautrec: A Life, London: Weidenfeld and Nicolson, and New York: Viking, 1994 Fuller, Loie, Fifteen Years ...
by Friedrich Adolf Ebert
— cy est la nouvelle danse Macabre des hommes, dicte miroer salutaire de toutes gens etc. Par., Guyot Marchant, 1490, fol. Gothic letter, with woodcuts. 5673 — cy est la danse Macabre des femmes, toute historiče et augm. de ...
by Christine Ammer
basse danse 33 voice with a strong upper register in the baritone range but resonance in the bass range. 2 The lowest (and therefore largest) instrument of most families, such as the bass drum, bass clarinet, and bass recorder. (A few ...
by Random House, Stephen Elliott
sarabande 10 danse basse, danse haute 18th century: 6 minuet 9 ootillion 11 oontre danse 12 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Danse
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Danse
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Danse
Click on an item to play that video:
- -An explanation of the movement of Prayer Danse
Watching the movement and the prayer danse video parents can learn so much from their children's body language.
- La Source 17 - danse 7 Monique Eliane - Noun finale la gardienne du Grand Oeuvre
- SLP Middle School Concordia Language Villages "On danse!"
- Noun Danse
See also the pronunciation examples of Danse!
Quotes about Danse
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'danse"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of D2A1N1S1E1
The value of this 5-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of DANSE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Danse!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Danse to see it in context!