On this page:
Who is Dante Ross?
Dante Ross is an American music industry executive, A&R representative, and producer. He was named one of the top-25 greatest A&R representatives in hip hop by Complex magazine. Ross started his A&R career at Tommy Boy records, at which he signed and handled the careers of such artists as De La Soul, Queen Latifah, and Digital Underground. Ross was then hired by Elektra records and was the architect of its hip hop roster, at which he signed Brand Nubian, Grand Puba, Pete Rock & C.
- also known as Ross, Dante
- profession: Record producer, audio engineer
- member of musical group Stimulated Dummies
- award: - Grammy Award for Album of the Year - "Supernatural", with Santana, Alvaro Villagra, Andy Grassi, Anton Pukshansky, Benny Faccone, Chris Theis, Comissioner Gordon, David Frazer, David Thoener, Glen Kolotkin, Jeff Poe, Jim Gaines, Jim Scott, John Gamble, John Karpowich, John Seymour, Matty Spindel, Mike Couzzi, Steve Farrone, Steve Fontano, Todd Ray, Tom Lord-Alge, Tony Prendatt, Warren Riker, Alex González, Art Hodge, Charles Goodan, Clive Davis, Dust Brothers, Fher Olvera, Jerry 'Wonder' Duplessis, KC Porter, Lauryn Hill, Matt Serletic, Steve Harris & Wyclef Jean
- official website: www.danteross.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Dante Ross
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: