On this page:
- David Adam: David Graeme Adam is a Canadian diplomat. He was the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to Ecuador and Panama.
- born in (75 years ago)
- nationality: Canada
- profession: Diplomat
- David Adam is a Slovenian football player.
- born on (22 years ago)
- nationality: Slovenia
- profession: Soccer player
- David Adam is film director, editor, and screenwriter.
- profession: Film director, film editor, screenwriter
- read more about David Adam (film director)
- David Adam is the son of actor Ronald Adam.
There are other people with in their name, like David Adam Smith.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for David Adam
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by June Skinner Sawyers
David Adam is a spiritual ...
by Gary Day, Jack Lynch
Mallet, David ADAM ROUNCE David Mallet (1701/2–65), formerly Malloch, was ...
MD, Psychiatry & Behavioral Medicine • David Adam Perlstein, MD, FAAP, Pediatarics • Dennis Philips, MD, Pediatrics • Donald Pratt, MD, Internal Medicine • Stefan M. Pulst, MD, Neurology • J. Bradley Randleman, MD, ...
by Norbert C. Brockman
REFERENCES David Adam, The Holy Island of Lindisfarne. Harrisburg ...
by Bruce E. Johansen
David Adam , writing in the London Guardian, summarized the world hay-fever situation: They ...
From Its Organization, September 29, 1789, to March 2, 1903 by Francis Bernard Heitman
Loeffler, Charles David Adam. Germany. D C. Pvt H 2 and 5 cav 10 July 1&58 to 14 ...
by Michael Kennedy, Tim Rutherford-Johnson, Joyce Kennedy
Cairns, David Adam (b Loughton, Essex, 1926) English critic and writer. A founder of Chelsea Opera ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for David Adam
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of DAVID ADAM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of David Adam!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of David Adam to see it in context!