On this page:
- David Agus is an American physician and a New York Times bestselling author. He is a Professor of Medicine and Engineering at the University of Southern California. He is co-founder of Navigenics, a personalized medicine company and Applied Proteomics, as well as a CBS News contributor.
- also known as David Agus, M.D.; David B. Agus
- born on (49 years ago) in Baltimore
- nationality: United States of America
- written works: "Vitamin C crosses the blood-brain barrier in the oxidized form through the glucose transporters", "The End of Illness", "A Short Guide to a Long Life"
- David Agus is the son of Gianni Agus.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for David Agus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about David Agus
David Agus - PopTech 2012 - Camden Maine USA
Photo by Thatcher Cook for PopTech
Photo credit: poptech
Anagrams of DAVID AGUS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of David Agus!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of David Agus to see it in context!