On this page:
- David King: Sir David Anthony King, FRS HonFREng is an Emeritus Professor in Physical Chemistry at the University of Cambridge, Director of the Collegio Carlo Alberto, Chancellor of the University of Liverpool and a senior scientific adviser to UBS.
- born on (76 years ago) in South Africa
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Chemist
- award: - Rumford Medal (For his outstanding contributions to our fundamental understanding of the structure and dynamics of reaction processes on solid surfaces.)
- David King is an English pair skater who represents Great Britain. With partner Stacey Kemp, he is an eight-time British national champion.
- David King is a drummer/ composer from Minneapolis. He is best known for being a founding member of the jazz groups The Bad Plus and Happy Apple although he is active in many other projects including free jazz collective Buffalo Collision with NYC "Downtown" musicians Tim Berne and Hank Roberts and the electronic art/pop group Halloween Alaska as well as the noise/prog band The Gang Font with former Husker Du bassist Greg Norton.
- David King a.k.a. Dave King is an Irish vocalist, primary writer and lyricist for the Irish-American band Flogging Molly. He was previously well known as the lead singer for the 1980s hard rock band Fastway.
- read more about Dave King
- David King is an English composer and producer of musical theatre.
- David King was an actor.
- David King is a British graphic designer and collector of Soviet art.
- born in (73 years ago)
- written works: "Blood & laughter", "Images of revolution", "The Commissar Vanishes: The Falsification of Photographs and Art in Stalin's Russia", "Ordinary citizens"
- David King is an American historian and writer. He lives in Lexington, Kentucky and has taught European History at the University of Kentucky. He authored the books: Finding Atlantis, Vienna 1814, and Death in the City of Light: The Serial Killer of Nazi-Occupied Paris.
- born in (46 years ago)
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer, historian
- written works: "Finding Atlantis", "Vienna 1814", "Death in the City of Light"
- David King a.k.a. David S. King: David Sjodahl King was a representative from Utah. He was a member of the Democratic Party.
- read more about David S. King
- David King is a former American football and Australian rules football player. He was signed by the New England Patriots of the National Football League as a punter on 14 April, 2010, but was waived by the team on 11 June 2010. He began to learn American football in October 2008 and was taught by coach Gary Zauner in April 2009. He previously played semi-professional Australian rules football for Bundoora Football Club, Euroa Football Club, and Norwood Football Club.
- born on (34 years ago)
- David King: David Philip King is an English footballer. After the expiry of his Milton Keynes Dons contract on 30 June 2010, he signed for Boreham Wood before later siging for Hemel Hempstead Town in July 2012.
- David King a.k.a. David A. King: David Arnold King was the tenth Director of the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center located in Huntsville, Alabama. He was appointed to the position on June 15, 2003. He announced his retirement from NASA on March 26, 2009. Soon thereafter, King started in the position of Executive Vice President at Dynetics, Inc., a Huntsville-based defense contractor.
- read more about David A. King
- David King is a former Australian rules footballer who played for the North Melbourne Football Club in the Australian Football League. He debuted for the Kangaroos in 1994 after being recruited from Port Melbourne Football Club at the age of 22. He went on to play 241 games and kicked 145 goals, winning premierships in 1996 and 1999.
- born on (43 years ago)
- nationality: Australia
- profession: Sports commentator
- nomination: - nominated to ASTRA Awards for Most Outstanding New Talent
- David King a.k.a. David C. King is an American author, political consultant and professor at Harvard University. He lectures on Legislatures, Political Parties and Interest Groups. Professor King joined the Harvard faculty in 1992.
- read more about David C. King
- David King a.k.a. Dave King is a film and tv editor.
- read more about Dave King
- David King a.k.a. David D. King is an Australian rules footballer with the Box Hill Hawks of the Victorian Football League. He has also played for Collingwood Football Club in the Australian Football League and Glenelg Football Club in the South Australian National Football League. .
- read more about David D. King
- David King a.k.a. David L. King is an actor.
- read more about David L. King (actor)
- David King is a musician.
- David King is an actor and screenwriter.
- also known as Dave King
- born on (37 years ago)
- profession: Screenwriter, actor, television producer
- read more about David King (actor)
- David King is the brother of Stephen King.
- David King a.k.a. David Dean Ebert is a film art director and production designer.
- read more about David Dean Ebert
- David King is a screenwriter.
- profession: Screenwriter
- film written: Harmony Cats
- nomination: - nominated to Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television Award for Best Screenplay - "Harmony Cats"
- David King is the Mayor of Port Townsend.
- David King appears as sound film crew in the documentary DOA a rite of passage.
- David King is the son of U.S. Representative Steve King.
- child of Steve King
- David King is the father of actress London King.
- David King is a businessperson.
- also known as David P. King
- profession: Businessperson
- David King is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about David King (actor)
- David King is the spouse of Ginger King.
- Marriage with Ginger King
- David King is the CEO and General Manager of Triangle Transit.
- David King a.k.a. David Karl King is an actor.
- read more about David Karl King (actor)
- David King is a fictional character from the 1916 film The Foundling.
- David King is a fictional character from the book The Enemy.
- David King is a fictional character from the 1999 film Water Damage.
- David King is a fictional character from the 1950 film Ha'penny Breeze.
- David King is a fictional character from the TV series High Rollers.
- David King is a video game character appearing in the Resident Evil series. David is one of the main characters in Resident Evil Outbreak and Resident Evil Outbreak File #2.
Printed books with definitions for David King
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Decoding Life (2005)
Unraveling the Mysteries of the Genome by Ron Fridell
David King is a genetic researcher who founded the Campaign Against Human Genetic Engineering.
Conceptual and Methodological Advances by Frank Vanclay, Ana Maria Esteves
Dr David King is an Associate Professor of Geography in ...
A Bioecological Approach by Helen J. Boon, Alison Cottrell, David King
David King is an Associate Professor in the College of Marine and Environmental Sciences at James Cook University, Australia, and is Director of the Centre for Disaster Studies, and the Centre for Tropical Urban and Regional Planning.
Horizons North (2014)
Contact, Culture and Education in Canada by Sue Matheson, John Anthony Butler
David King is an independent scholar and researcher who specializes in the areas of Aboriginal Studies and genocide. David lives and works in Ottawa and Toronto, Ontario, and Iqualuit, Nunavut. Sue Matheson is an Associate Professor of ...
Disaster Resilience (2006)
An Integrated Approach by Douglas Paton, David Moore Johnston
David King is an Associate Professor of Geography in the School of Tropical Environment Studies and Geography at James Cook University, and is both Director of the Centre for Disaster Studies, and the Centre for Tropical Urban and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for David King
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about David King
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about David King
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'david king"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of DAVID KING
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of David King!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of David King to see it in context!