On this page:
- David Reid: David Terrell Reid is a former boxer from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- David Reid: Sir David Edward Reid is a Scottish-born British businessman and chartered accountant. He was until 2011 the Chairman of Tesco, Britain's largest supermarket chain.
- David Reid: David Donald Reid OAM was an Australian politician. He briefly served as a member of the Western Australian Legislative Assembly in 1971–1972 representing the seat of Blackwood, then in 1974 was appointed to the Australian Senate to serve out a vacancy which ended the same year.
- David Reid was a Scottish footballer who played for Hibernian. He finished as the top scorer in the Scottish Football League Division One in the 1902–03 season, scoring 14 goals.
- David Reid is a musician and a film score composer.
- David Reid is a film producer and actor.
- also known as Dave Reid, David 'Disco' Reid
- profession: Film producer, actor
- read more about David Reid (actor)
- David Reid is a film score composer.
- profession: Film score composer
- David Reid is a television producer, director and screenwriter.
- profession: Television producer, television director, screenwriter
- David Reid is an actor and make-up artist.
- profession: Actor, makeup artist
- read more about David Reid (actor)
- David Reid is a British musician. He is the lead singer, guitarist and songwriter for The Contrast. Although Scottish by birth he is based in Peterborough in the United Kingdom where he has spent most of his life.
David Reid is a fictional character from 2011 film Land Gold Women.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for David Reid
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Now, Launch Your Career (2008)
by Paul Carpino
Bio David Reid is a partner in the KleinReid studio. KleinReid has created an inspired line of contemporary objects for table and home. The pottery is an eclectic mix of refined, confident forms, sublime glazes, refined colors and rich textures.
only son of David Reid, West India merchant, and Elizabeth Boswell, representative of the elder line ...
by Jan Onofrio
EVANS DAVID REID (1769–1843) JOHN GARY ...
From Copernicus to Newton by Wilbur Applebaum
Vassar College Karen Reeds Independent Scholar Graham Rees University of London London, United Kingdom David Reid Department of History of Science University of Wisconsin-Madison Louise E.Robbins Department of the History of ...
Val McNulty Publishing Manager Patrick White Language Study Panels Jeremy J Smith Illustrations in Supplement Glen McBeth Science Consultants Ann and Patrick Fullick Prepress David Reid Preface The Chambers School Dictionary is ...
Encyclopedia of the Sixties (2011)
A Decade of Culture and Counterculture by Abbe A. Debolt, James S. Baugess
Edited Leonard Michaels, David Reid, and Raquel Scherr. Berkeley and Los Angeles: University of California, 1989. This chapter details impressions at a mountain symposium at a Summit Meeting convened in the lowlands of California's ...
by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.
David Reid (USA) 2000 Yermakhan Ibraimov (KAZ) 75 KG ...
by Jerry Roberts
Colla, Dan Curtis, Clive Donner, Giles Foster, David Giles/Peter Potter/David Reid, James Goldstone, Lawrence Gordon Clark, Peter Hammond, Harvey Hart, Douglas Heyes/Allen Reisner, Waris Hussein, Richard ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for David Reid
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about David Reid
Photo credit: raniel diaz
Video about David Reid
David Reid white man- SAID - language, Africans speak stupider stupid !
Other significant languages spoken in South Africa Other languages spoken in South Africa, though not mentioned in the Constitution, include Fanagalo, Lobedu ...
Quotes about David Reid
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'david reid"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of David Reid to see it in context!