On this page:
- David Wayne was an American stage and screen actor with a career spanning nearly 50 years.
- David Wayne was an American singer for the heavy metal bands Metal Church, Reverend and Wayne.
- born on (57 years ago) in Renton
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Singer, musician, songwriter
- member of musical groups:
- died on (10 years ago) in Tacoma of traffic collision
- genres: Heavy metal, Thrash metal, Speed metal, Power metal
- David Wayne a.k.a. David Waine is a special effects coordinator.
- read more about David Waine
- David Wayne is the author of Dead Wrong: Straight Facts on the Country's Most Controversial Cover-Ups.
- written works: "Dead Wrong: Straight Facts on the Country's Most Controversial Cover-Ups", "Hit List: An In-Depth Investigation into the Mysterious Deaths of Witnesses to the JFK Assassination"
David Wayne is a fictional character from the 2013 film Dallas Buyer's Club.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for David Wayne
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
David Wayne (Imp. Richard Queen),
Monte Markham (Tom Ellery Queen: David Wayne and Jim Hutton McKell), John Hillerman (Simon Bremmer), Gail Strickland (Gail Stevens), Tom Reese (Sgt. Velie) ...
by Vincent Terrace
the senile surgeon David Wayne Dr Norman Solomon; the mother-dominated obstetrician Ray Buktenica Head Nurse Bradley Aneta Corsaut The Admissions Nurse Sharon DeBord Dr Floyd Beiderbeck; the psychiatrist Roger Bowen Mrs ...
by Vincent Terrace
The Mad Hatter (David Wayne), Marsha, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for David Wayne
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about David Wayne
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about David Wayne Gay.
Quotes about David Wayne
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'david wayne"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of DAVID WAYNE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of David Wayne!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of David Wayne to find many related words and phrases!