For all your dictionary needs!
Tip. You can look up words, expressions, names, titles...

Deir Hanna

Place

Deir Hanna is a local council in the North District of Israel, located on the hills of the Lower Galilee, 23 kilometres southeast of Acre. At the end of 2005, the town had a population of 8,500 approximately 80% of them being Muslims and the remaining 20% being Christian.

  • also known as דיר-חנא, דיר חנא
  • part of Israel

Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Deir Hanna

Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:

Anagrams of DEIR HANNA

What do you get if you rearrange the letters?

See also the blanagrams of Deir Hanna!

Share this page

Next...

Go to the wordplay of Deir Hanna for some fun with words!


Privacy Policy | Cookies Policy
Keyword Tool | Romanian-English Dictionary