On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Dele
What does Dele mean as a name of something?
- [printing] a sign signifying deletion
Definition of the verb Dele
What does Dele mean as a doing word?
verb - inflections: deled | deleing | deles
- [printing, usually, imperative] to delete
Who is Dele?
Dele a.k.a. Délé Ogundiran is an actress.
- also known as Délé, Dele Ogundiran, Omodele 'Dele' Ogundiran
- profession: Actor, film producer, television producer
- read more about Délé Ogundiran (actress)
Dele is a fictional character from the book The Other Side of Truth.
- DELE, formally the Diplomas de Español como Lengua Extranjera, are official diplomas issued by the Spanish Instituto Cervantes on behalf of the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science to participants who have passed a standardised test indicating their Spanish language proficiency. The diplomas are valid permanently. Every year, more than 60,000 examinations are taken by candidates in more than 800 examination centres from more than 100 countries. In many countries, the DELE Diplomas have been adopted by schools and universities as a complement to their own evaluation systems, such that it is used as an entry requirement for non-native Spanish speakers.
- Dele: A dele or deleatur is a proofreading symbol used to mark something for deletion.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Dele
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
DELE is a Saxon word, and wrote thus, dsel, which signifies pars, a part, or portion, and this comes from the Saxon verb dcelan, dividere, to divide, to part, to distribute ; from thence comes our ...
Notes of a Bookworm (1828)
Or, Selections from the Portfolio of a Literary Gentleman by Literary gentleman
DELE is a Saxon word, and wrote thus, dffil; which signifies pars, a part, or portion, and this comes from the Saxon verb doelan, dividere, to divide, to part, to distribute ; from thence comes our ...
Culture in Africa (1993)
An Appeal for Pluralism by Raoul Granqvist
In Kole Omotoso's The Edifice, Dele is a Nigerian student in London about to return home ...
by Dele Ogundahunsi & Charles Worterven
Dele Ogundahunsi & Charles Worterven. Table. Of. Content. A/ Abandon - Average True Range B/ %b - Buying Rate C/ Cable - Cycle D/ %d - Dynamic Linked Language E/ Early Entry - Extreme F/ F Statistics - Fuzzy Systems G/ G7 ...
A Bibliographical Dictionary (1802)
Containing a Chronological Account, Alphabetically Arranged, of the Most Curious, Scarce, Useful, and Important Books, in All Departments of Literature ... by Adam Clarke
13, dele inperg.
¬A New Hindustani-English Dictionary, with Illustrations from Hindustani Literature and Folk-Lore (1876)
by Samuel W. Fallon
dele tere Pús bhād dele mahki balk; tatti biti biyant aga Wood afran haiyū järe Jare rākhān; uszāT párcha ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Dele
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Dele
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Dele Alli.
Video about Dele
Video shows what dele means. to delete. Dele Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say dele. Powered by MaryTTS, Wiktionary.
Scrabble value of D2E1L1E1
The value of this 4-letter word is 5 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of DELE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Dele!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Dele to see it in context!