On this page:
- Phrases with Demons
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Demons
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Demons
- Photos about Demons
- Video language resources about Demons
- Sign language
- Quotes about Demons
- Scrabble value of D2E1M3O1N1S1
- Anagrams of DEMONS
- Share this page
- "Demons" is a 1985 Italian horror film directed by Lamberto Bava and produced by Dario Argento, starring Urbano Barberini and Natasha Hovey. The screenplay was written by Bava, Argento, Franco Ferrini and Dardano Sacchetti, from a story by Sacchetti. Filming took place in Berlin and Rome.
- also known as Dèmoni, Demoni, Dance of the Demons
- country: Italy
- languages: English Language, Italian Language
- producer: Dario Argento
- production design by Davide Bassan
- written by Dario Argento, Lamberto Bava, Dardano Sacchetti & Franco Ferrini
- based on a story by Dardano Sacchetti
- Urbano Barberini as George
- Natasha Hovey as Cheryl
- Bobby Rhodes as Tony
- Fiore Argento as Hannah
- Lamberto Bava as 1st Man exiting subway
- Paola Cozzo as Kathy
- Geretta Geretta as Rosemary
- Michele Soavi as Man in Black
- Karl Zinny as Ken
- Fabiola Toledo as Carmen
- Nicoletta Elmi as Ingrid
- Stelio Candelli as Frank
- Nicole Tessier as Ruth
- Michele Soavi as Jerry
- cinematography by Gianlorenzo Battaglia
- edited by Piero Bozza & Franco Fraticelli
- music by Mötley Crüe, Accept, Billy Idol, Claudio Simonetti
- costume design by Marina Malavasi & Patrizia Massaia
- genre: Horror
- released on (30 years ago)
- "Demons" is a 2012 drama film written by Ain Mäeots and Toomas Tilk and directed by Ain Mäeots.
- also known as Deemonid
- country: Estonia
- language: Estonian Language
- producer: Anneli Ahven
- production design by Tiiu-Ann Pello
- written by Ain Mäeots & TommyBoy
- cinematography by Elen Lotman
- edited by Tambet Tasuja
- music by Andres Lõo
- genre: Drama
- released on
- official website: www.kinokompanii.ee
- "Demons", aka Pandemonium is a 1971 Japanese samurai jidaigeki / horror film directed by Toshio Matsumoto. Referring to asuras, the movie is based on Tsuruya Nanboku and Shuji Ishizawa's play Kamikakete Sango Taisetsu, and reflects the director's experimental filming background and theatrical influence. It was released on 13 February 1971 in Japan by the Art Theatre Guild and Matsumoto Productions Company, almost two years after the director's first feature-length attempt, Funeral Parade of Roses.
- also known as Pandemonium, Shura
- country: Japan
- language: Japanese Language
- genres: Horror, Jidaigeki, Samurai cinema, Drama
- released on (43 years ago)
- "Demons" is a 2000 drama horror film written by Rey De Castro and Mario O'Hara, and directed by Mario O'Hara.
- also known as Hope of the Heart, Pangarap ng puso
- country: Philippines
- languages: Tagalog language, Filipino language
- director: Mario O'Hara
- executive producer: Lily Monteverde
- production design by Judy Lou de Pio & John Portugal
- written by Rey De Castro & Mario O'Hara
- based on a story by Rosario Cruz Lucero, Florentino Collantes, Denise O'Hara & Amado V. Hernandez
- cinematography by Johnny Araojo
- edited by Reggie Gulle
- music by Blitz Padua
- genres: Horror, Drama
- released on (14 years ago)
- "Demons" is a pilot episode of a proposed drama series, initially competing to run as part of the CBS primetime schedule during Fall 2007. Demons was created by Barbara Hall, who also created Joan of Arcadia. The pilot starred Ron Eldard and Harold Perrineau. The pilot was not picked up by the network.
Demons is Lamberto Bava and Dario Argento’s horror film series.
Phrases with Demons
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Demons
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Cram101 Textbook Reviews
Demons: Demons is an 1872 novel by Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
An extremely political book, Demons is a testimonial of life in Imperial Russia in the late 19th century. soul: The soul, in many religious, philosophical and mythological traditions,
The Mist Trilogy (2017)
by Karla Brandenburg
Fighting demons is a family business. From the secret legacy handed down to Marissa, to the ultimate demon showdown in Sedona, these books spin a new German fairy tale. This box set contains all three of the Mist books.
Inside Angels & Demons (2009)
The Story Behind the International Bestseller by Dan Burstein, Arne De Keijzer
Inside Angels & Demons is a revised, updated version of our Secrets of Angels & Demons (2004) and is an integral part of our Secrets series, which includes Secrets of the Code, Secrets of the Widow's Son, Secrets of Mary Magdalene, and ...
by Sean Cameron
Demons is an eschatological novel and ...
The Dream Encyclopedia (2009)
by James R Lewis, Evelyn Dorothy Oliver
Demons and devils have become part of our collective unconscious, thus appearing not only in art and liter. ature, but also in our dreams. (Detail of the fourteenth-century Catholic cathedral Duomo di Orvieto, Italy). demons through the ...
by Alan Richardson, John Bowden
ALAN RICHARDSON Demonology, Demons 'Demon' derives from the Greek daimon or daimonion. The later Platonists placed daim- onia in an ontological level between gods and humans. The apocalyptic writers and the Christians ...
by Elizabeth Jewell
demons. demons.adj. demons.pron. deriv. derog. dial. dimin. disp. dissim. distrib.
by J Gordon Melton
The Kumbh Mela festival recalls the Hindu story of a battle between gods and demons for the nectar of immor-. Kumbh Mela where drops of amrita fell to earth. AFP/Getty Images. ———. Nothing Is Impossible with God. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Demons
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Demons
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Angels and Demons.
Video language resources about Demons
Click on an item to play that video:
- Sadhu Maharaja: Meaning of killing demons by Krishna
- The Lab DC 2013 Aniversary Prelims: Definition of Style vs Cardboard Demons
- Demons and Fallen Angels 2: Explanation of Fallen angels
- Demons and Fallen Angels 3: Explanation of Demons
- What Is The Definition Of Fear of demons - Medical Dictionary Free Online
- Meaning: A Poem by FiveBlu.Demons
- EFL GAMEDAY | EAGLES v DEMONS
THE 'CHOOSE TAP' FINALS HAVE ARRIVED! Spring is in the year and there is a slight warmth in the weather, it can only mean one thing! Finals Time!
- Angels & Demons - Smart Dictionary Dixau One Touch
See also the pronunciation examples of Demons!
Click on an item to play that video:
Quotes about Demons
Everybody has demons in their closets, but it's from these demons that we learn and become better people. There was certainly poverty around in Limerick, but at the same time I had a lot of spirituality which made up for it. (Dolores O'Riordan)
more quotes about demons...
Scrabble value of D2E1M3O1N1S1
The value of this 6-letter word is 9 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of DEMONS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Demons!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Demons to see it in context!