- "Devil's Playground": Devil's Playground is a British horror film directed by Mark McQueen and starring Craig Fairbrass. Intandem Films has the worldwide rights to the film, which was produced by Freddie Hutton-Mills and Bart Ruspoli.
- "Devil's Playground": Devil's Playground is a 2002 documentary film by Stick Figure Productions, directed by Lucy Walker about the experiences of several Amish youths deciding whether to remain in or leave their community and faith during the period known as rumspringa. The film follows a few Amish teenagers in LaGrange County, Indiana who enter the "english" world and experience partying, drinking, illegal drugs, and pre-marital sex. Some teens in the film profess that they will eventually become baptised as adults in the Amish community. If they are baptized, then leave the church, they will be shunned by family and friends; one girl recounts her experience of this.
- "Devil's Playground" is a film, directed by Rik Taziner.
"Devil's Playground" is a book by Cliff Farrell.
- also known as "The devil's playground", The devil's playground
- "Devil's Playground": Devil's Playground, released March 22, 2005 is the sixth full-length studio album by Billy Idol and features his first studio album in over a decade (the latest being 1993's Cyberpunk), and his first new studio songs since 2001 (Idol's cover of "Don't You (Forget About Me)" on Greatest Hits). The album also reunited Idol in the studio with guitarist Steve Stevens and producer Keith Forsey. All songs were written or co-written by Idol except "Plastic Jesus". The album was engineered and mixed by Brian Reeves at the Jungle Room in Los Angeles.
- "Devil's Playground" is a musical album of The Fixtures.
- released in 1996 (17 years ago)
Devil's Playground a.k.a. The Devils Playground is a large sandy region in the Mojave Desert in the state of California in the United States. Dunes and salt flats stretch for approximately 40 miles in a generally northwest-southeasterly direction in the Mojave National Preserve. The Cronese Mountains are located at its northwestern edge. The "playground" lies between the town of Baker and the Providence Mountains.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias about Devil's Playground
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Devil's Playground
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Devil's Playground to learn how to say it correctly!