On this page:
- "Devil's Playground": Devil's Playground is a British horror film directed by Mark McQueen and starring Craig Fairbrass. Intandem Films has the worldwide rights to the film, which was produced by Freddie Hutton-Mills, Bart Ruspoli and Jonathan Sothcott.
- also known as The Devil’s Playground
- country: United Kingdom
- language: English Language
- Danny Dyer as Joe
- Jaime Murray as Lavinia
- Craig Conway as Steve
- Lisa McAllister as Kate
- Craig Fairbrass as Cole
- Sean Pertwee as Rob
- MyAnna Buring as Angela Mills
- Colin Salmon as Peter White
- Alistair Petrie as Andy Billing
- Shane Taylor as Geoffrey
- Bart Ruspoli as Matthew Mills
- Jack Healy as Jim
- Del Henney as Dr. Michael Brooke
- Ben Shafik as Cooper
- Michael Eaves as Mr. Morgan
- Nick Cavaliere as Landlord
- Steph Bramwell as Sandra
- Tim Whitnall as News Anchor #1
- Sally Eden as News Anchor #2
- Victoria Pritchard as TV Reporter
- Paul Corkery as John Healy
- Joe Mills as Correctional Officer
- Marny Godden as Radio News Broadcaster
- Sara Kessel as Assassinated Pregnant Woman
- Martin Butler as Assassinated Sleeping Man
- Chima Akenzua as Infected Officer in MSU Corridor
- Simon Berry as Infected MSU Man
- Tola Bishi as Infected MSU Officer
- Charlie Briggs as Infected Foyer Guard #1
- David Collom as Infected MSU Sergeant
- Amanda Harrold as Infected Pregnant Girl
- Barry He as Infected Young Guy
- Bobby Holland as Infected Fast Man
- John Kerr as Infected One-Eyed Man
- Gary Surreal Lawrence as Infected Medical patient in car park
- Sean Lerwill as Scared N-Gen Technician
- George Mayfield as Punk Corpse
- Craig Lee Robinson as Infected Foyer Guard #2
- Daniel Stone as Infected passer-by
- Anoush Taheri as Infected Bald Man
- Arran Topham as Infected Policeman
- Yusuf Yirtici as Infected long haired man in car park
- Dean Forster as Infected Johnson
- Akif Mibza as Doctor
- Amy Bird as White's PA
- Jonny Smith as White's Chauffeur
- Christopher James as White's Bodyguard
- Angela Cannings as Woman at bus stop #1
- Brian Hinton as MSU Officer #1
- Paul Buchanan as MSU Officer #2
- edited by Robert Hall
- music by James Edward Barker
- genre: Horror
- released in (5 years ago)
- "Devil's Playground": Devil's Playground is a 2002 American documentary film directed by Lucy Walker about the experiences of several Amish youths who decide whether to remain in or leave their community and faith during the period known as rumspringa. The film follows a few Amish teenagers in LaGrange County, Indiana who enter the "English" world and experience partying, drinking, illegal drugs, and pre-marital sex. Some teens in the film profess that they will eventually become baptized as adults in the Amish community. If they are baptized, then leave the church, they will be shunned by family and friends; one girl recounts her experience of this.
- begun on (11 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Steven Cantor
- executive producers: Julie Goldman & Sheila Nevins
- cinematography by Lucy Walker & Daniel Kern
- edited by Pax Wassermann
- music by Aphex Twin
- genre: Documentary film
- released on (11 years ago)
- award: - Independent Spirit Award for Best Documentary Feature nomination for Lucy Walker
- "Devil's Playground" is a film, directed by Rik Taziner.
- "Devil's Playground" is a book by Cliff Farrell.
- also known as "The devil's playground", The devil's playground
- "Devil's playground" is a book by Peter Nwankwo.
- "Devil's Playground": Devil's Playground is the sixth studio album by English rock vocalist Billy Idol, released on 22 March 2005. It is his first studio album in over a decade, and his first new studio songs since 2001. The album also reunited Idol in the studio with guitarist Steve Stevens and producer Keith Forsey. All songs were written or co-written by Idol except "Plastic Jesus". The album was engineered and mixed by Brian Reeves at the Jungle Room in Los Angeles.
- "Devil's Playground" is a musical album of The Fixtures.
- released in (19 years ago)
Devil's Playground a.k.a. The Devils Playground is a large sandy region in the Mojave Desert in the state of California in the United States. Dunes and salt flats stretch for approximately 40 miles in a generally northwest-southeasterly direction in the Mojave National Preserve. The Cronese Mountains are located at its northwestern edge. The "playground" lies between the town of Baker and the Providence Mountains.
Devil's Playground: Devil's Playground is an Australian television psychological thriller series set to premiere on Showcase on 9 September 2014. It was created as a sequel to the 1976 film, The Devil's Playground. The series begins in 1988 and follows the story of Tom Allen, a recently widowed psychiatrist and a secular confessor to the Catholic clergy, who becomes entangled in political and theological intrigue. Simon Burke will reprise his role of titular character, Tom Allen.
- begun on
- 6 episodes of 51 minutes each
- country: Australia
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Devil's Playground
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Devil's Playground
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Devil's Playground
Photo credit: Anosmia
- The Devil's Playground
View on Tumblr ::: sevensevencorp.tumblr.com/post/28269405068/the-devils-pla...
Photo credit: Max Gaines
- Nutty French Toast + Devil's Playground
From Mighty O Donuts...
Photo credit: bochalla
- The Devil's Playground (collage)
Grass? Why the hell would you want to play tag on the grass?
Photo credit: American Rabblerouser
- Church is the Devil's Playground
Photo credit: pasa47
Quotes about Devil's Playground
If I'm alone too long I think too much, and I'm not interested in doing that. That won't lead anywhere good, I'm sure. If I'm busy I tend to stay out of trouble. An idle mind is the devil's playground. (Lisa Marie Presley)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Devil's Playground to see it in context!