"Deyyam" is a 1996 Telugu horror film, written, produced and directed by Ram Gopal Varma.
- country: India
- language: Telugu language
- producer: Ram Gopal Varma
- written by Ganapathi Rao Kommanapalli & Ram Gopal Varma
- cinematography by Chota K. Naidu
- genres: Horror, Tollywood, World cinema
- released in (17 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Deyyam
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Dictionary of the Pali Language (1872)
by Robert Caesar Childers, Charles Rockwell Lanman
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Deyyam
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of D2E1Y4Y4A1M3
The value of this 6-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Deyyam for some fun with words!