On this page:
"Dhund" is a 1973 Hindi movie produced and directed by B. R. Chopra. The film is based on Agatha Christie's play, The Unexpected Guest, and stars Sanjay Khan, his then flame Zeenat Aman, Danny Denzongpa, Deven Verma, Madan Puri, Navin Nischol and Ashok Kumar. The music is by Ravi.
- also known as Fog, Trance
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- director: Baldev Raj Chopra
- producer: Baldev Raj Chopra
- art direction by Sant Singh
- written by Akhtar ul Iman, Akhtar Mirza, C. J. Pavri
- based on a story by Akhtar ul Iman, Agatha Christie, Akhtar Mirza & C. J. Pavri
- Zeenat Aman as Rani Ranjit Singh
- Sanjay Khan as Advocate Suresh Saxena
- Madan Puri as Inspector Joshi
- Danny Denzongpa as Thakur Ranjit Singh
- Ashok Kumar as Public Prosecutor Mehta
- Navin Nischol as Chandrashekhar
- Deven Verma as Banke Lal
- Nana Palsikar as The Judge
- Sunil Dhawan
- Jagdish Raj as Inspector Bakshi
- Prem Sagar
- Urmila Bhatt as Mrs. Singh
- Chand Kapoor
- Navin Nischol as Prakash
- cinematography by Dharam Chopra
- edited by Pran Mehra
- music by Ravi
- costume design by Bhanu Athaiya & V. Scharwachter
- set decoration by R.G. Gaekwad
- genres: Thriller, Mystery, Bollywood, World cinema, Drama
- released on (41 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Dhund
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Commercial, Industrial and Scientific, Products of the Mineral, Vegetable, and Animal Kingdoms, Useful Arts and Manufactures by Edward Balfour
The Dhund is a very handsome race, inhabiting the Boi tract of Hazara, especially between the Jhelum and the main range, numbering 18,518 souls, living in villages on plateaux about 1000 feet above the river. They are improvident, lack ...
by Uttar Pradesh Historical Society
Dhund means a heap of ruins, and Dhundai and Dibai are very near each other in sense if not in sound. Crooke also gives the word Dungar, a hill, and hence the name Dongara . . . . Lalitpur . . 468 or, as spelt in the Urdu column, Dungara, ...
Tropical Geomorphology (1987)
A Morphogenetic Study of Rajasthan by Hari Shanker Sharma
The Dhund is a tributary of the Morel.
With Illustrations from English Literature and Colloquial English, Tr. Into Hindustani by S. W. Fallon
khoj; just o jit; tajassus; talash; tahqlq; dhund; dhund dhand. Explore, v. a. khojna; dekhna bhalna; just o j ii k. ; tajassus k. ; talash k. ; hal daryaf k. ; tahqlq k. ; chhan marua; dhund ya tatol Jiiarna; dhaiid bhal k. Explorer, n.
Dictionary of Vedanta (2002)
by Samir Nath
Dhund is a ...
Designed for the Use of Schools ... by Nathaniel Brice
Andha dhund lutana, to squander, to spend extravagantly ...
With a Number of Useful Tables by Thomas Craven
blind, dark ;— dhund luténl, to squander.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Dhund
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of D2H4U1N1D2
The value of this 5-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Dhund for some fun with words!