On this page:
- Definition of the noun dibranchiata
- Phrases with Dibranchiata
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Dibranchiata
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Dibranchiata
- Photos about Dibranchiata
- Scrabble value of D2I1B3R1A1N1C3H4I1A1T1A1
- Anagrams of DIBRANCHIATA
- Share this page
Definition of the noun dibranchiata
What does dibranchiata mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- comprising all living cephalopods except the family Nautilidae: the orders Octopoda (octopuses) and Decapoda (squids and cuttlefish)
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- synonyms of Dibranchiata: Dibranchia / subclass Dibranchia / subclass Dibranchiata
- more generic word: class = a taxonomic group containing one or more orders
- member of: Cephalopoda / class Cephalopoda = octopuses; squids; cuttlefish
Phrases with Dibranchiata
- Eugenia Dibranchiata
- Glycera dibranchiata
- Onuphis Dibranchiata
- Aurospio Dibranchiata
- subclass dibranchiata
- Aurospira dibranchiata
- Artacamella Dibranchiata
- Pettiboneia Dibranchiata
- Phyllocomus Dibranchiata
- Protodorvillea Dibranchiata
- species Glycera dibranchiata
- Species Onuphis Dibranchiata
- species Aurospira dibranchiata
- Species Phyllocomus Dibranchiata
- Species Protodorvillea Dibranchiata
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Dibranchiata
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Serge N. Vinogradov, Oscar H. Kapp
of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA bDepartment of Chemistry, Washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164, USA Introduction Glycera dibranchiata is a polychaetous marine annelid commonly referred to as the " blood worm.
Tidal Flat Ecology (2012)
An Experimental Approach to Species Interactions by Karsten Reise
dibranchiata is a top predator in this sediment, attacking primarily large prey. This has a low direct numerical effect on overall prey abundance, except on the population of N. virens. Because this surface-feeding omnivore was successfully ...
The Encyclopedia Britannica (1910)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and General Information by Hugh Chisholm
Dibranchiata ( = Holosiphona, Acctabulifera) Characters.
by Douglas M. Considine, Glenn D. Considine
Dibranchiata Cephalopoda No. American common squid Loligo pealei (Squids and No. European squid Loligo forbesi Octopods) Opalescent squid Loligo opalescens Giant squid Architeuthis dux Architeuthidae Teuthoidei Architeuthis ...
by Peter C. Holloran
Pink segmented worms (Glycera dibranchiata) found in the ...
From Africanized Honey Bees to Zebra Mussels by Susan L. Woodward, Joyce A. Quinn
It is probable that they arrived in algae used to pack New England baitworms ( Nereis virens and Glycera dibranchiata). Green crabs were first collected in Bodega Harbor in 1993 and Humboldt Bay, 1995. They appeared in Oregon, first in ...
by Ronald Eisler
The binding rate of CN to hemeproteins, specifically hemoglobin components III and IV, is 370–2300 times slower in a marine polychaete annelid (Glycera dibranchiata), when compared to guinea pig (Cavia spp.), soybean (Glycine max) , and ...
by Robert Alan Lewis
Glycera dibranchiata, ...
A Technological Dictionary: explaining the terms of the arts, sciences, literature, professions and trades (1846)
by W. M. BUCHANAN
NU'DIBRANCHIATA. An order of Mollusca, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Dibranchiata
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Dibranchiata
If you need images about Dibranchiata for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Scrabble value of D2I1B3R1A1N1C3H4I1A1T1A1
The value of this 12-letter word is 20 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine