On this page:
Who is Dolly Hall?
Dolly Hall: Dorothy Theresa "Dolly" Hall is an American film producer.
- also known as Dolly 'Llama' Hall, Dorothy Theresa "Dolly" Hall, Dorothy Theresa Hall
- born on (55 years ago), child of Diana Lynn and Mortimer W. Hall
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Film producer
- Marriage with John Kochman since
- films produced:
- nomination: - nominated to Independent Spirit Award for Best First Feature - "High Art", with Lisa Cholodenko, Jeff Levy-Hinte, Susan Stover
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Dolly Hall
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Joey Calderone, Vickie Usher, Roxanne Maranda, Barry Shapiro, Andy Sramatin, Betty Pia, Jessica Perkins, Teddy Copley, Dolly Hall, Alisha Riggs, Mary Cox, Vicki Juditz, Maxine Hayt, Teresa Simpson, Margaret Riley, Don Costello, June ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Dolly Hall
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of DOLLY HALL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Dolly Hall!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Dolly Hall for some fun with words!