Don Douglas (actor)
Don Douglas is a tautogram (all words start with the same letter). View more tautograms!
On this page:
- Don Douglas: Donald Douglas is an actor.
- also known as Donald Douglas
- born on (109 years ago) in Kinleyside
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Charlotte Merriam until
- died on (69 years ago) in Los Angeles of surgical complications
- buried in Forest Lawn Memorial Park
- played Frank in "The Great Gabbo"
- "The Spider's Web"
- "Deadwood Dick"
- "Tall in the Saddle"
- played FBI Agent Harding in "The More the Merrier"
- played Philip Wrede in "Calling Philo Vance"
- played James 'Jim' Hackberry, Natural's Lawyer in "Gallant Sons"
- played Inspector Forbes in "Fast and Loose"
- played Police Inspector Burke in "Within the Law"
- played Spaulding in "Smashing the Rackets"
- played Thomas Langford in "Gilda"
- played J.J. Harper (Uncredited) in "Judge Hardy's Children"
- played Captain Lewis in "Charlie Chan in Panama"
- played John Randall in "The Strange Mr. Gregory"
- played Paul Marvin in "The Truth About Murder"
- played Lieutenant-Commander #2 (Uncredited) in "Action in the North Atlantic"
- played Radio Announcer in "A Mail Bride"
- played Attorney Polk in "Night of January 16th"
- Don Douglas a.k.a. Donald Douglas is an actor.
- read more about Donald Douglas
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Don Douglas (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Don Douglas for some fun with words!